Pop goes my balloon on a stretch gift

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
S-3 ranch

Pop goes my balloon on a stretch gift

Post by S-3 ranch »

Holy smokes, what a let down, my buddy Hank came to the ranch and saw my stretch v-toku2
And took note that I wanted to buy a zdp189, well he emailed me saying hold off I got you one In “M4 in Macoa( Las Vegas of Asia ) “” I know you will like it “ well stretch doesn’t come in M4 it looks like a duck , talks like a duck :eek: but when it’s delivered it’s not going to be a duck / stretch 2 :mad:
I gave him a Byrd meadowlark, and he returned the gift with a firebird 759/ delica knock off in red frn ,
Hopefully I can make lemonade out of the lemon, and it has some decent Chinese bohler steel
The picture looks like black G10 handle , unfortunately unless I am mixed up it’s a fake bought with good intentions ( hopefully they didn’t pay $$$ )
“”Think of an edge as a living thing that comes and goes, born, get's old, is reborn.””
SAL :spyder:

“ The best laid schemes o’ Mice an’ Men” :bug-white-red :bug-white-red
S-3 ranch

Re: Pop goes my balloon on a stretch gift

Post by S-3 ranch »

Dang this knife is stuck in USA customs , in Los Angeles, driving me crazy
“”Think of an edge as a living thing that comes and goes, born, get's old, is reborn.””
SAL :spyder:

“ The best laid schemes o’ Mice an’ Men” :bug-white-red :bug-white-red