Spyderco Para 2 M4 DLC BladeHQ Exclusive

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
BangBang77

Spyderco Para 2 M4 DLC BladeHQ Exclusive

Post by BangBang77 »

Are there any known fakes of the Para 2 in M4 DLC Tanto from Blade HQ with the natural G10 scales?

I just bought one from Fleabay at a flipper price of $300 (I know, I know, been hunting in for a while). I spent hours and hours on Youtube and various forums to educate myself prior to pulling the trigger.
Henry_P

Re: Spyderco Para 2 M4 DLC BladeHQ Exclusive

Post by Henry_P »

I doubt it. I don’t think there are any fake tanto PM2s out there. Counterfeiters usually stick with the base models of knives from what I’ve seen. The most counterfeited ones are the s30v/black g10 or s30v/camo g10.
Para 3 Maxamet | Para 3 CruWear DLC | Smock M4 Jade G-10 | Shaman Z-Wear Micarta | Salt 2 LC200N Wharnie | Chaparral Birdseye Maple | Lil’ Native S90V CF | Dragonfly 2 20CV | Ladybug K390 | CRK Small Sebenza 31 S45VN PJ
BangBang77

Re: Spyderco Para 2 M4 DLC BladeHQ Exclusive

Post by BangBang77 »

Thank you very much Henry_P!

I was thinking the same but wanted some confirmation. The liner cutouts and M marks as well as the scale profiles, choil serrations, etc lead me to believe mine is legit. Not to mention the flipper price markup...

Appreciate the help.