Warning - Australian counterfeit/fake/scam online Spyderco sellers - Campknife.com and knifeonline.com

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
Salty Dog

Warning - Australian counterfeit/fake/scam online Spyderco sellers - Campknife.com and knifeonline.com

Post by Salty Dog »

Just a heads up to Aussie knife buyers.
Ive come across two online stores that are obvious scam sites, both are connected imo, and run by the same person/s.
DO NOT buy any knifes from these stores.
I have contacted Kristi and given her the details, so Spyderco is now aware of these online scam sites.

www.campknife.com.au store name is simply 'knives'
www.knifeonline.com.au. store name is a simple 'knifestore'

These seem to be also connected to www.knifesilo.com which is a known scam site.

I have not used either of them as im very careful when buying knives, but people new to Spyderco and unfamiliar with what to look for could be fooled.
They both come up on the second page of google searches for me, when looking to buy Spyderco knives.
Im not sure if they just take peoples money or sell fakes but either way its not good.
Both are using official Spyderco images, logos, etc.
Both have many discontinued, new and hard to find models for ridiculously cheap prices by Aussie standards.
Their contact address is a rental property on a rural farm in Temora NSW, I believe they have stolen this address and contact info but couldn't be sure..

Maybe this thread could be used for any dodgy stuff Aussies find, please add anything you find.

Cheers and happy days Aussies.

Salty
Brock O Lee

Re: Warning - Australian counterfeit/fake/scam online Spyderco sellers - Campknife.com and knifeonline.com

Post by Brock O Lee »

Thanks for the heads-up!
Hans

Favourite Spydies: Military, PM2, Shaman, UKPK
Others: Victorinox Pioneer, CRK L Sebenza 31, CRK L Inkosi
Salty Dog

Re: Warning - Australian counterfeit/fake/scam online Spyderco sellers - Campknife.com and knifeonline.com

Post by Salty Dog »

My pleasure mate.
shaztec

Post by shaztec »

Cheers mate, knew it looked to good to be true!
shaztecs_knives on instagram
Salty Dog

Post by Salty Dog »

shaztec wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:08 pm
Cheers mate, knew it looked to good to be true!

Happy days bro, glad you stayed away.
fp83

Post by fp83 »

Goslingcreek.com.au
Hiser.com.au
Are both fake sites too...Once they get found out they change site names and just use the same format over and over...
They seem to share the same products prices and page to contact them
I was done by the same guys under a diff webpage name...
Once you goto pay it turns into a paypal payment page to "Morgan Clayton" and changes to US dollars...
Once the payment goes through the page justs resets back to normal and there is no confirmation of the payment or when youll get your item etc
I was lucky enough that Paypal was able to stop the payment and after a week or so the money was returned...
Michael Janich

Post by Michael Janich »

Dear fp83:

Welcome to the Spyderco Forum.

Stay safe,

Mike