Hi, everybody, I'm a huge Spyderco fan from Asia, it's really nice to be here, unfortunately, my very first post is about knock-off.
I just got this C127 PBK aka urban lightweight N690, and it just feels so different from my other Spydercos( Delica, C89, C131), so I watched several youtube videos about it, judging from the various details, I highly suspect it's a knock-off. I sincerely ask for your help to draw a conclusion about it, so I can argue with the dealer with solid evidance. Thank you! Forgive my inaccurate expression.
1. SypderCo logo is very very shallow, hardly reflects.
2. the font of city mark and the dash '-' is totally different from what I saw online
3. the distance between the mark near the hole to the hole is further than ones online
4. the cutting edge beside the hole(I don't know how to put it) is rounded, not cutting edge at all. lol
5. the intermediate lock position is different, ones online is about 45~60 degrees, mine is about 90 degrees.
By the way, I got it for around 53 bucks.
And I wonder is there any way I can get an official feedback? Thank you very much!
Last edited by Drasticoy
on Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.