Worth a look?

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
sparky2016

Worth a look?

Post by sparky2016 »

This seller registered this year based in China but now states the location as California. Low-ish feedback total. Selling lots of knives at low prices, might be worth a look.

Based in China, azls_2018 has been an eBay member since Jan 16, 2018

https://www.ebay.com/usr/azls_2018
500Nitro

Re: Worth a look?

Post by 500Nitro »

Yep. China based, Ruler in photo !

And 3 out of 4 Neutral feedback state they are fake, one even said he thought they were buying a real one. Why would you not put Negative feedback ???
3 x Endura 1 SE, 1 x Endura ? CE and a Black Pacific Salt. Want Aqua Salt, Fish Hunter and a Pacific Salt Yellow.
sparky2016

Post by sparky2016 »

Thanks for having a look, 500Nitro. I assume there's nothing we individually can do, maybe Spyderco will try to report it? Looks like my answer is in in the VERO thread.

In practice, eBay really seems to discourage people giving honest feedback. I think people are afraid to give negs, maybe they're not aware sellers can't retaliate on eBay, or still worry about it creating some other problem for them.
500Nitro

Post by 500Nitro »

Sparky
I have been told Spyderco staff watch this space and do what they have to do good find.
3 x Endura 1 SE, 1 x Endura ? CE and a Black Pacific Salt. Want Aqua Salt, Fish Hunter and a Pacific Salt Yellow.
The Meat man

Post by The Meat man »

I hope eBay seller azls_2018 gets removed soon. They have really filled up eBay with their fake Spyderco knives. I notice that a lot of people have been bidding on them too.

It's disgusting.
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
500Nitro

Post by 500Nitro »

Just had a look. They have NOTHING for sale as of the time of this post.

Interestingly while searching for some discontinued Spyderco's on the weekend (on ebay),
I noticed that a couple of China places have removed the word Spyderco and just list a few
of the features like the handle, steel etc. I reported them anyway.