Scam or no?

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
SpyderEdgeForever

Scam or no?

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

If you saw someone offering a Spyderco Endura 4 for 30 dollars, and they claim it is in "great condition", is that likely a scam and possibly a fake folder or could that be legitimate, ie, perhaps the person wants to sell it quick and will take the lower price?
ThePeacent

Re: Scam or no?

Post by ThePeacent »

pics, could be genuine
no pics of actual knife, scam for sure
SpyderEdgeForever

Post by SpyderEdgeForever »

Peacent, I just went and checked the listing and there is a message that says "This listing was removed by user." after I said "This looks counterfeit". Wow. How about that? It was probably a fake.

I hate it when people sell fakes/counterfeits. What a sickening thing to do.

There was a pic and what got to me was the tip/point of the knife was a little longer and more "needle like" than the Endura in the Spyderco catalog.

Good call my friend, thank you!
JaseRicco

Post by JaseRicco »

SpyderEdgeForever wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:39 pm
Peacent, I just went and checked the listing and there is a message that says "This listing was removed by user." after I said "This looks counterfeit". Wow. How about that? It was probably a fake.

I hate it when people sell fakes/counterfeits. What a sickening thing to do.

There was a pic and what got to me was the tip/point of the knife was a little longer and more "needle like" than the Endura in the Spyderco catalog.

Good call my friend, thank you!
Good choice not to purchase.
Jase

Current:
Para 3 LWT & Delica 4 Damascus KnifeJoy Exclusive

On The Hunt For:
Delica 4 Sprints & Exclusives (Background here...viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85708)

Sold:
Delica 4 Wharncliffe, Delica 4 Wharncliffe S30V Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive, Lil Matriarch Bento Box Shop Exclusive