Possible fake manix 2

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
Chan-daman45

Possible fake manix 2

Post by Chan-daman45 »

Ok guys, I need some real help with this one. I've had a black manix 2 for just over a year now and when I was going through old spydie boxes I noticed something a bit concerning. The edge-u-cation papers are different in this box than any of my other spyderco. It is printed on white paper and seems as if it is possibly worded strangely? This is the only thing though. The box, the foam plastic sleeve and even the knife itself all seem consistent with being real. This knife was purchased on Amazon but the seller is listed as spyderco and I paid the same as what they were going for on bladehq at the time. Am I just being paranoid? The knife looks and certainly feels real. The only thing that makes it look any different is finnish wear on the screws from a year of carry. If it is fake, it's really convincing. I'd post pics but I'm having trouble figuring out how.
Andy_lluo

Re: Possible fake manix 2

Post by Andy_lluo »

The hardware wear is probably from carrying and using it for the last year, I wouldn’t worry. I picked up a Manix 2 the other day and I love it.

Andy