lum folding tantos

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
Wizard50

lum folding tantos

Postby Wizard50 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:53 pm

Hey everyone. I'm in the market for a lum folding tanto and I've ran into a few on eBay. I would really like to purchase an authentic one but im unsure of what red flags to look for. Were the lum folders heavily counterfeited in their day? Am I just being paranoid?

farnorthdan

Re: lum folding tantos

Postby farnorthdan » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:23 pm

Welcome to the forum, you might try Bento Box Shoppe or Country Knives, last time I checked they both still had some, they are pricey though.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."

Wizard50

Re: lum folding tantos

Postby Wizard50 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:50 pm

Thanks!

Return to “Spyderco Counterfeits, Clones, Replicas, etc.”