Spyderco real ?

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
nik8953

Spyderco real ?

Post by nik8953 »

Hi,

Firstly I want to say it`s my first time in a forum so I hope I`m on the right place.
Secondly I`m sorry about my English I`m from Switzerland and still improving it.

To my question, I`m about to buy a spyderco, I already have 2 others but I`m not really experienced with Spyderco.
Is this a Fake ? Looks good to my, just the clip has no spider on it so I'm a little bit suspicious. And btw could someone tell me which model it would be if it`s real ?

I attached 2 pictures I hope they're good enough.

Thank you for your time and help.

Regards
Nik
Attachments
Photo 1
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 2
farnorthdan

Re: Spyderco real ?

Post by farnorthdan »

Welcome to the forum Nik, something looks off to me on that one but would closer/better pics to know for sure.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

It's a liner lock. Bad copy of a PM2 and definitely not a real Spyderco.

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
91bravo

Post by 91bravo »

Sorry my friend, but that one is a fake all day long.
toeterbaas

Post by toeterbaas »

Fake probably sharp as **** to :)
Delica 4 Zome , Lava Silver