PM2 S110V directly from Amazon fake?

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
ZrowsN1s

Re: PM2 S110V directly from Amazon fake?

Post by ZrowsN1s »

https://www.amazon.com/SPYDERCO-C81GPDB ... s=spydercospeaking of questionable knives on amazon. check out the rust on this one.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
petehd

Post by petehd »

I GUYS THIS IS MY S110V PM2 THAT I HAVE PURCHASED FROM THE MOST ITALIAN REPUTABLE DEALER BUT I SEE A TINY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY OTHER S30V PM2:
THE NUMBER IN BARCODE DONT TOUCH THE BARS AND THE CORNER OF LANYARD HOLE IS A BIT MORE SHARP THAN THE OTHER TWO WHAT IS THE VERDICT FOR ALL THE OTHER EXPERT?
petehd

Post by petehd »

THIS IS MY KNIFE
Attachments
20170119_152912.jpg
qazy

Post by qazy »

ZrowsN1s wrote:https://www.amazon.com/SPYDERCO-C81GPDB ... s=spydercospeaking of questionable knives on amazon. check out the rust on this one.
How this will be a fake if its sold by Spyderco on Amazon? Unless somebody impresionantes Spyderco's name on Amazon inc Prime.... I dont think it would last tbh.
AlwaysTomboy

Post by AlwaysTomboy »

The problem with Amazon with regards to this is their unconditional return policy. There's nothing to stop an unscrupulous person from buying a real Spyderco from Amazon, buying a fake version of the same model, and then returning the fake to Amazon to be resold to the next person who orders one. I buy plenty from Amazon, but not Spydercos.
(Sent from iPod)
qazy

Post by qazy »

Hmmm, I have one coming from Amazon.ca from spyderco seller.... :confused: