Fake Rubicon :(

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
Liquid Cobra

Fake Rubicon :(

Post by Liquid Cobra »

So apparently there is a fake Rubicon now? That's brutal. This guy posted a video about it. I don't know why people make these videos. It's like they support fakes.

http://youtu.be/Lysa_WJ4n0g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
farnorthdan

Re: Fake Rubicon :(

Post by farnorthdan »

Man that knockoff is hideous, thought it was funny he couldn't figure out how to open the credit card knife....
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

I couldn't watch the whole thing. I'm more surprised that not only did he buy the knock off on purpose, but the one in the video has been replaced AND he's sending it back for a third replacement. Way to support the fake industry pal.
BronislovasLTU

Post by BronislovasLTU »

I like real vs fake video comparison. How much you watch or carry fake knives you will be understand, that you get real supreme quality (what you paying for) for real knives.

Life is too short to carry an ugly and cheap knife.