Worst Fake on Ebay FAIL!

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
SmoothOne25

Post by SmoothOne25 »

i did too but of course i too got lip service response. its still up :mad:
--an eye for an eye--

"You can't escape yourself."
SmoothOne25

Post by SmoothOne25 »

BTW
so funny to see your comment down at the bottom.
he clearly is saying "yes i know its fake so just let me sell this last one and then i will stop."
scum :rolleyes:
--an eye for an eye--

"You can't escape yourself."
Bluntrauma

Post by Bluntrauma »

SmoothOne25 wrote:BTW
so funny to see your comment down at the bottom.
he clearly is saying "yes i know its fake so just let me sell this last one and then i will stop."
scum :rolleyes:
I know, messed up isn't it? Kinda like the kid caught getting in the cookie jar. Well, lemme just eat this cookie and I won't get another one. We'll see. He just went in my favorites so I can stalk...I mean keep an eye on him and his listings.
Sometimes you gotta kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

AKA: Liveitloud on Blade Forums, USN, EDC, Benchmade forums and basically everywhere but here.
liveit_loud on Ebay.
THG

Post by THG »

Bluntrauma wrote:Member location: China

Go figure.

:D
Dagon wrote:Well, despite several reports, including mine, it's still on. They sure aren't quick at Ebay.

For amusement, I sent the seller this:
"This is so obviously a FAKE Spyderco. You should stop this auction."

And got this response:

how do u get this is fake i bought it a few years back a smokey mtn knife works 1 of the top knife sellers in usa guess i should call them and tell them they sold me a fake knife cause i have an expert knife person telling me they sold me a fake knife(I BOUGHT 7 OF THEM WHILE I WAS THERE). if you say its fake dont bid thats all i know to tell you, this is a really nice knife and it says spyderco on blade and handles and has a big spyder on it HUMMM MAYBE ITS A HEN AND ROOSTER HAD TO PUT THAT IN
SerratedSpydie wrote:I also sent the seller a message, saying basically the same thing as Dagon said and this is the response:

"weard i bought it from smokey mtn knife works in tenn, u are the 2nd person to tell me its a fake, and funny hes from GA to, i contacted ebay via phone and they told me about this scam trying to get me to go to other web sites i have contacted local police like ebay told me, im trying to make a living, so go scam some one else, and dont bid on my knife. and im reporting this email aswell."

Kind of bizzare to say the least.
Wow, that guy's got balls :eek:
Im not good at sharpening, even with a sharpmaker. How get your blade good can your blade with an edge pro system? - Bladeforums user

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? - Some Online Meme