Yet another questionable item from our favorite eBay purveyor of frankenspyders

A place to list and reference all Spyderco counterfeits, clones, and replicas that are found. Anything that isn't a legitimate Spyderco fits in this area.
The Deacon

Yet another questionable item from our favorite eBay purveyor of frankenspyders

Post by The Deacon »

The mere fact that travis.... is the seller is enough to make me question the authenticity of this item. :rolleyes:
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
araneae

Post by araneae »

Where does he get this stuff? If this is all going out the back door of Spyderco, I hope he gets what's coming to him. :mad:
So many knives, so few pockets... :)
-Nick

Last in: N5 Magnacut
The "Spirit" of the design does not come through unless used. -Sal
Bluntrauma

Post by Bluntrauma »

I saw that too. Wondered about it. I gotta admit, there's something real shady about his knives that scream back door operations. *shrug*
Sometimes you gotta kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.

AKA: Liveitloud on Blade Forums, USN, EDC, Benchmade forums and basically everywhere but here.
liveit_loud on Ebay.
MCM

Post by MCM »

I dont know, a lot of it is older and used......
:spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder:
More S90v & CF please.......
v8r

Post by v8r »

It's kinda neat, though I'm not a smoker.If it was stolen or whatever he will get his, because we will all have to pay for what we have done someday. ;)
V8R

Opinions are like belly buttons most people have one:p
spyderHS08

Post by spyderHS08 »

I agree that sucks what he's doing but honestly I wish that spyderco and zippo would get together and manufacture a lighter somewhat like that..
39 & counting...
:spyder: E3, Para mili, Salt 1 PE, Native, D3 OD, Ladybug, UKPK, Dodo, D4, Tasman, Ladybug Salt, Smallfly, Khukuri, Para Military, USN E4, Persistence, Civilian, Yojimbo, Smallfly, Manix 2 CE, Dodo, Military, D4 , Blackhawk, Pac Salt, Military, Manix 2, Captain, Assist, D'fly PE, Spyderhawk SE, Persian, Lum tanto, Warrior, Lil Temp, Tuff, spyderfly, szabofly, :spyder:

Dodo!
bohica1998

Post by bohica1998 »

MCM wrote:I dont know, a lot of it is older and used......
Yes, but a lot of what he sells are items that Spyderco never put out the front door either. Kristi has mentioned this in other threads about his "wares".
16 :bug-red 's and counting so far... :winking-tongue
Current Inventory: C14SBK Rescue SE - C14SBL Rescue SE - C14PBK Rescue FG PE - C14SBK Rescue FG SE - C10PSGRWBK Endura USN CE Emerson Opener/Black Blade - LBK3HB Ladybug Hawkbill SE - C12SGY Matriarch SE G10 modded - C78PSBK Native 3 SE - C78PBK Native 3 PE - C41SBK Native 4 SE - C41PBBK Native 4 Black Blade PE - C41PSBBK Native 4 Black Blade SE - C77PYL SpyderHawk H1 PE - C106PYL Tasman Salt PE - C122GP Tenacious SE - BY22SBK Meadowlark Hawkbill SE
Jay_Ev

Post by Jay_Ev »

At various shopping malls, sometimes they have kiosks (those little stands in the middle of the mall) that do engraving and etching on Zippos, license plate frames and other metal items. This looks like something that may have been done there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- My Spydies <click the dancing banana!>