Where to buy Autonomy 2 in Europe? (EU only)

Discussion of Restricted Models by Spyderco.
Midnightrider

Where to buy Autonomy 2 in Europe? (EU only)

Post by Midnightrider »

Hi guys,

Can anybody recommend a good online shop where I can buy an Autonomy 2 in the EU?

Thank you.
Millies in S110V, CTS-204p, REX 45, PM2/S110v, Native 5/Maxamet, P4/K390, Pacific Salt SE/H1, UK PK
Wants/Wishes (only NIB and EU): Militarys in 52100, Maxamet, Cru-Wear, Manix 2/Maxamet
Yes, Virginia, that's a Purple Haze in my suit pocket :)
shyam

Re: Where to buy Autonomy 2 in Europe? (EU only)

Post by shyam »

Any tips for good stores? BladeHQ etc I do know but will have to pay custom fees if order from outside EU. Found some european online stores but prices were quite high. Have bought one from ebay (or maybe amazon) but afterwards read stories here that those might sell fake ones
Michael Janich

Post by Michael Janich »

Dear shyam:

Welcome to he Spyderco Forum.

Stay safe,

Mike
Ramonade

Post by Ramonade »

Sorry, checked at all my usual european stores and none of them have Autonomy 1 or 2 in stock. If you want one, Ebay or other second hand websites might be your best shot if you wanna stay in EU.
Prices might be high but if you calculate between possibile shipping cost and customs fees, it will certainly be better there ^^
:respect In the collection :respect : Lots of different steels, in lots of different (and same) Spydercos.

Robin. Finally made an IG : ramo_knives

MNOSD member 004* aka Mr. N5s :face-clouds
Jim Malone

Post by Jim Malone »

The problem is that it's an automatic so you should look at stores that are able to sell these legaly. I know French and Austrian webshops can sell automatics and i believe Czech and Bulgarian as well. Been looking for one myself. Importing one from out of Europe is tricky because the knife could be confiscated when entering Schengen.
Maybe you could order one from the official importers in one of those countries but expect to pay more then MSRP price in Euro's