I ordered the orange auto and its delayed?

Discussion of Restricted Models by Spyderco.
Chppy

I ordered the orange auto and its delayed?

Post by Chppy »

Hi guys! Its so nice to know im talking to people who understand the greatness of spyderco anyway i had a question i ordered the autonomy 2 in orange and it says that its delayed they are waiting for the shipment from spyderco i was wondering if there was a estimated time you guys night be done making those kittle gems thanks guys!
The Deacon

Re: I ordered the orange auto and its delayed?

Post by The Deacon »

Chppy wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:15 pm
Hi guys! Its so nice to know im talking to people who understand the greatness of spyderco anyway i had a question i ordered the autonomy 2 in orange and it says that its delayed they are waiting for the shipment from spyderco i was wondering if there was a estimated time you guys night be done making those kittle gems thanks guys!

I don't work for Spyderco, so I can't really answer your question. Will say that I cant' recall seeing either the orange or black version of the Autonomy listed as "in stock" on any of the dealer websites I visit for well over a year.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Chppy wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:15 pm
Hi, Chppy:
Welcome to our forum. Our current ETA for the C165GSOR is Oct/Nov. I'm sorry for the delay, but I think you'll find it worth the wait. We apologize for any inconvenience.

We hope you enjoy your time with us.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
odomandr

Post by odomandr »

That's a nice tidbit of information. Just hold tight. My autonomy2 deploys so strong. Really like this model
"Yeah? Well, you know, thats like uh, your opinion, man" - Lebowski
bearrowland

Post by bearrowland »

You're gonna love it, trust me. It's the most solid folder I've EVER carried.
Barry

Bonne Journey!

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword

Do what you can, where you are, with what you have! Theodore Roosevelt

MNOSD member 0032