new citadel

Discussion of Restricted Models by Spyderco.
endgame

new citadel

Post by endgame »

Just got a new citadel and I really love it except for a little side to side blade play cant seem to correct it but its not that bad.came scary sharp and I really like all the material its made of.would be my favorite knife if they made it duel action.it screams it with the hole on the blade.I give it a 8 out of 10.would have got a 9 if it had no blade play and a 10 if it was duel action.I'm allowed to carry it if hunting or fishing so when I go I will give you a review n hard use
xceptnl

Post by xceptnl »

Nice find, please share pics.
sal wrote: .... even today, we design a knife from the edge out!
*Landon*
mariasam

Post by mariasam »

That's the question I'm hoping someone can answer for me ;) :)
We offer Braindumps tutorials and CHECKPOINT guide to help you get started with IT Course. Become expert in it work using University of Wisconsin - Madison design resources.
DJFrostbyte

Post by DJFrostbyte »

mariasam wrote:That's the question I'm hoping someone can answer for me ;) :)
Uhh what question? :p If you're referring to the blade play issue you may want to post your question elsewhere as it will probably not get answered here. But welcome to the forums!!
Endura 4 FFG - Delica 4 FFG - Sage 3 - Dragonfly Salt - Forum Native - Manix 2 LW - Manix 2 G10 - Tenacious - Persistence - Ambitious - Byrd Meadowlark G10 - Cat - C13 Pro Grip - Delica C11PBK - Atlantic Salt - Navigator - Para 2 Camo - Delica C11PBLE - White Endura Sprint - Mule MT05P - Delica 4 FFG - Salsa - Native 5 Ti - UKPK - Sage 1 - Dragonfly G10
dragonram7

Post by dragonram7 »

With some autos, blade play is part of the design. Microtech is a great example. The otf is supposed to have play to make mechanism function. Id call spyderco.
SHardcastle

Post by SHardcastle »

My Embassies have zero blade play. Is this normal in the larger Citadel?