Forum upgrade - site move

Discussion of Restricted Models by Spyderco.
TazKristi

Forum upgrade - site move

Post by TazKristi »

We've been forewarning ya'll for a while now...

Well...

It's here!

We'll be moving Spyderco.com to a new server on Thursday, 9-Feb and we'll also be upgrading the Forums at the same time. We believe downtime for Spyderco.com will be minimal (2-4 hours). I don't have an exact start time, but expect the fun to begin in the morning.

The Forums will take a little more time. Moving roughly 10 years of history needs to be done carefully.

Please bear with us as we go through this transition. We promise we'll make it as quick and painless as possible. ;)
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Pneumothorax

Post by Pneumothorax »

Thanks Kristi. We would not think of hassling you about this. Its a big job with many things that can go awry. Good luck!!
2011: G10 Dragonfly ^ Breeden Rescue ^ Bug ^ Honeybee ^ Centofante 3 ^ Woodcraft Mule ^SFO Visit Buys = Frn Stretch & Native 4 CF!! ^ Salt 1 ^ Burgundy Calypso ZDP-189 ^ Walker Blue Almite ^ Native 5 ^ Squeak ^ Chaparral ^ Urban Olive Green ^ STREET BEAT!!...
2012: Caly Jr (vintage/NIB!), SS Navigator-fave LBK of all time, Jester, Orange Dodo, CS Orange PM2,Techno, Bradley! AIR!!
Pinetreebbs

Post by Pinetreebbs »

Fingers crossed! Wishing the best of luck to you and Spyderco for a trouble free move.
Have you joined Knife Rights yet?
Go to: http://www.KnifeRights.org
Protecting your Right to own and carry the knives YOU choose.
Waffle

Post by Waffle »

I don't know if this is the place.. but I have noticed an odd glitch. Don't know if it's just me, but:

When I log in, my log-in is successful. However, The page doesn't change or update showing that I've since logged in. Not until I click the Forum tab does it show my user options like Notifications, My Profile, Etc. You may know of it, just wanted to give you a head's up if you didn't!! :)
[Waffle]

This world is made of.. Love and Peace
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Please review this thread in General Discussion and post any unknown issues here, http://www.spyderco.com/forums/showt...rt-Issues-Here!. Thanks!
There is nothing more important than this one day.