It came, it came it came!

Discussion of Restricted Models by Spyderco.
Half Sack
Location: Alberta, undisclosed location of the Weapon Plus Program

Post by Half Sack »

Nonprophet wrote:Well now it's got me scared..... I am a legal concealed carry permit holder and it covers auto knives in my permit to carry and I am able to buy them from authorized dealers as a member of Law Enforcement but now that I read the Federal Law it seems to say that unless I'm MILITARY I can't even own one. Am I in murky water or....jeez now I'm all worried :eek:
Could this be read as, federal law states only military can carry auto knives *without* a conceal carry permit?

Your concealed carry permit could allow a civies to carry, being military may exempt you from needing the permit... Just a guess.
I know here in snow and beer land (Canada) I can't have autos (or balisongs), emerson is legal though :rolleyes:
Welcome to our newest member, Half Sack
:spyder: Endura4 wave, Ladybug Hawkbill H1, Byrd Hawkbill, PM2 digi camo, Sharpmaker *Sprints: Dodo Orange, MeerKat Burgundy, "R" Nishijin *Discontinued: Caspian H1 :spyder: #ByrdWeek Winner :cool:
No one likes the dark - Robin Sherbatsky
*Signature not updated, purchases missing...*
Nonprophet

Post by Nonprophet »

I think Half Sack has it right, or at least that's the way I see it thus far. I'm going to have to do more research.
‎"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.":spyder:Robert Heinlein