My new Manix 2 XL!

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Retlawman590

My new Manix 2 XL!

Post by Retlawman590 »

Hi,

I just received my third Spydie, the Manix XL. Very nice blade for the money. I did need to loosen up the pivot slightly, but she's perfect now. Nice ergos, Sharp, centered, very good action with zero blade play. I'm liking the ball bearing locking system!
Attachments
20220914_155449.jpg
Last edited by Retlawman590 on Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Manixguy@1994

Re: My new Manix 2 XL!

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Retlawman590 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:26 pm
Hi,

I just received my third Spydie, the Manix XL. Very nice blade for the money. I did need to loosen up tge pivot slightly, but she's perfect now. Nice ergos, Sharp, centered, very good action with zero blade play. I'm liking the ball bearing locking system!
Congrats ! Hope you enjoy the XL it’s one of my favorites . MG2
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
varossdg

Post by varossdg »

Very nice! As a lefty I very much appreciate the ball bearing lock though do not own one yet.

What purpose will that blade fulfill for you?
apollo
Location: A place where idiots and corrupt people are called the government…

Post by apollo »

Congratz you bought for me personally one of the best models Spyderco has ever made!
If you love the XL and like heavier knives try to find the original generation lockback Manix.
There even better and also as lefty friendly.
Enjoy it friend it will last you a lifetime!