MG2 PICTURE COLLECTION

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Manixguy@1994

Re: MG2 Beginner Shots

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Very nice, Dan. I especially like the custom work on the clip. Very nice touch! I’ve come quite close to purchasing this one a few times now…but other knives keep getting in the way. 😆
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

SpyderNut wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:35 pm
Very nice, Dan. I especially like the custom work on the clip. Very nice touch! I’ve come quite close to purchasing this one a few times now…but other knives keep getting in the way. 😆
Thank you for the compliment. I really like the Chief , I know this will have a friend in the future . I really have a fondness for humpless blades and this knife also feels great in hand . Dan
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

Really cool pics, Dan!

Some for the Calendar amongst them, I’d reckon. :cheap-sunglasses
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Bloke wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:59 pm
Really cool pics, Dan!

Some for the Calendar amongst them, I’d reckon. :cheap-sunglasses
Thanks Bloke ! It is wonderful to hear from you ! I hope you are well and getting ready for fishing . Dan
Henry David Thoreau
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:04 pm
Thanks Bloke ! It is wonderful to hear from you ! I hope you are well and getting ready for fishing . Dan
Good on you Dan! I’m well mate and the weather’s picking up too.

The water’s still too cold for this ole bloke to swim but all things equal I should wet a line this coming weekend. :smlling-eyes
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Henry David Thoreau
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Henry David Thoreau
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

ImageGroup shot of XL knives after they came in . Replaced Lynch clip to standard clip later after mod.
Henry David Thoreau
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:55 pm
SpyderNut wrote:
Thank you for the compliment. I really like the Chief , I know this will have a friend in the future . I really have a fondness for humpless blades and this knife also feels great in hand . Dan
You bet! Please keep ‘em coming. 😊
I like humpless blades too. They have a nice flow to them, don’t they? One of my favorites is the C50 Centofante. Sweet design.

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

SpyderNut wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:14 pm
Manixguy@1994 wrote:
SpyderNut wrote:
I like humpless blades too. They have a nice flow to them, don’t they? One of my favorites is the C50 Centofante. Sweet design.
Probably in the top ten most refined knives made by Spyderco. I was at a knife show in Southern Illinois years ago and a lady had 10 of Frank’s customs in a glass case , at the bottom there was a sign Not For Sale ! I always have liked his knives but as a lefty had to pass . I was gifted the Wharnie this Summer by a fellow Forum member and carry the lockback in my right pocket . I will never part with it , just looking at the blade makes my day . Dan
Henry David Thoreau
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

ImageJust came in yesterday today . Picture is for Rick who posted the Leaf blade model and just had to have it in drop point .
Henry David Thoreau
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:34 pm
SpyderNut wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:14 pm
Manixguy@1994 wrote:
SpyderNut wrote:
Probably in the top ten most refined knives made by Spyderco. I was at a knife show in Southern Illinois years ago and a lady had 10 of Frank’s customs in a glass case , at the bottom there was a sign Not For Sale ! I always have liked his knives but as a lefty had to pass . I was gifted the Wharnie this Summer by a fellow Forum member and carry the lockback in my right pocket . I will never part with it , just looking at the blade makes my day . Dan
Oh man, I’m not sure what I would do if I ran into a few of his customs at a show. They would be neat to just hold and admire. :) On that note, I think it would be awesome if Spyderco came out with a G-10 version of the Memory. Wow, now that would be sweet.

bearrowland

Post by bearrowland »

Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:18 am
ImageJust came in yesterday today . Picture is for Rick who posted the Leaf blade model and just had to have it in drop point .
I love that one Dan!
Barry

Bonne Journey!

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword

Do what you can, where you are, with what you have! Theodore Roosevelt

MNOSD member 0032
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

Definitely a great and underrated knife! The UKPK, regardless of blade shape, deserves more recognition!
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:14 am
Definitely a great and underrated knife! The UKPK, regardless of blade shape, deserves more recognition!
I will be honest , I totally ignored this model , thinking why would I need it . When you posted the HH the refinement definitely changed my mind . I’ve been carrying it in right pocket since I got it and very happy with it . I can see purchasing another sometime . Thank you Rick ! Dan
Henry David Thoreau
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Imageplate shot
Henry David Thoreau
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Imageplate in another town
Henry David Thoreau
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

ImageFor Wandering About .
Henry David Thoreau
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Henry David Thoreau