Hello all

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Knifenutwill

Hello all

Post by Knifenutwill »

url=https://postimg.cc/njSwnk1R]Image[/url]

Image. I hope i posted this correct. I've been on here for a bit. Here's my collection and growing every week. I just bought the beautiful fradon lock carbon fiber Delica on ebay about a week ago from a fellow member on here and love it! The red 1st gen Endura i bought about 3 weeks ago. I sent it to Spyderco a few days ago to get it re spyderedged and hopefully they can buff the scratches off the blade. The silver blade 1st gen Delica and Rescue started my obsession when my father gave them to me when i was 6 yrs old. I'm 30 now and i edc'd Rescue and Delica for 24 years! I never used the Delica though just carried it with the Rescue and put a ton of mileage on it and never even sharpened it! That AUS-8 sawed through a 2x4 a couple weeks ago! Now retired i edc the Byrd Meadowlark 2 and Resilience and beat on them very hard. All the others are display only. I'm so glad i finally figured out how to post and look very forward to connecting with everyone! Especially Jupaul who sold me my beautiful fradon lock Delica! I hope i spelled the name right. Now i need an older carbon fiber Delica and a Police model. Updates to come as i buy a spyderco every week on payday lol. I love this group and I'm very happy to share with my Spyderco family :-)
SpydernutWill89
Knifenutwill

Re: Hello all

Post by Knifenutwill »

Some more pics. Better than my last ones but my pic taking and posting skills suck lol

url=https://postimg.cc/d7wRd8Vv]Image[/url]

SpydernutWill89
bearrowland

Post by bearrowland »

😮😮😮. Beautiful collection and welcome aboard!!
Barry

Bonne Journey!

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword

Do what you can, where you are, with what you have! Theodore Roosevelt

MNOSD member 0032
JonLeBlanc

Post by JonLeBlanc »

welcome, cool collection!
My collection so far: 52100 Military (2); 52100 PM2 (2); 52100 Para3; Stretch2 V-Toku; KnifeWorks M4 PM2; BentoBox M390 PM2; BentoBox S90V Military; Police4 K390; S110V PM2; SS Delica AUS-6; Wayne Goddard Sprint VG-10
Wish list: Hundred Pacer; Sliverax; Mantra; 52100 PM2 SE; Kapara
The Meat man

Post by The Meat man »

Nice collection! Looks like you favor Spyderedge. ;)

Welcome to the forums! :cool:
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
Knifenutwill

Post by Knifenutwill »

Thanks everyone. I have better pics i just took. I like plain edge also and plan on getting one for every spyderedge model i have :-)

[url=https://postimg.cc/7bsYv7G6][img]https://i.postimg
SpydernutWill89
vivi

Post by vivi »

Always good to see new members! You have quite a collection!
:unicorn
embry386

Post by embry386 »

Hello and welcome! Nice to see another person around here who appreciates the old Rescues. Mine is the slightly newer version with the metal clip, but it's still old enough to have the patent info stamped into the clip, and it's my coolest knife. :) :spyder:

Looking forward to seeing the next addition to your collection :D
Holland

Post by Holland »

Welcome to the forums!
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE