RIT Red Fade on Native 5 Salt!

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
JoeInkIron

RIT Red Fade on Native 5 Salt!

Post by JoeInkIron »

Hey I’m brand new to the forum, but I’ve been collecting knives for 11 years or so. You can call me Joe. Some of you may have seen me at the Second’s Sale this year. I have a YouTube channel as well but would love to know if I’m allowed to promote my content here. Most of my collection is Spyderco at this point and I modify the crap out of my Seconds

This picture is my Native 5 with a dye job I just finished yesterday. I have a video of the whole process if I’m allowed to share and/or if anyone wants to know about the process of doing it yourself. All you need is dye, vinegar, and about 15 min on a stovetop!
14BB4725-180A-4F32-BF6D-C718FB9C4BB6.jpeg
TazKristi

Re: RIT Red Fade on Native 5 Salt!

Post by TazKristi »

Hi, Joe:
Welcome to our forum. You are allowed to share your content, but it needs to be done in a manner that is not promotional. We do not allow advertising on our forum. You'll find a complete list of our forum rules pinned at the top of each section of the forum (look for the pink/red highlighted line).

We have a diverse community and a wealth of information here so we focus on the discussions, not so much the promotion.

The Picture Gallery is primarily for images with limited discussion, so you might want to check out the General Discussion area.

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
JoeInkIron

Post by JoeInkIron »

Thank you Kristi, I appreciate the info. I’m not selling anything, nor do I have sponsors. I would just be inclined to link to my YouTube channel should someone ask a question or bring up a subject I’ve covered there.
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

Nicely done, and welcome.
- best wishes, Jazz.
bearrowland

Post by bearrowland »

Very nice! Welcome aboard!
Barry

Bonne Journey!

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword

Do what you can, where you are, with what you have! Theodore Roosevelt

MNOSD member 0032