Rare and Unusual Spydercos

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Spydie-Newbie

Re: Rare and Unusual Spydercos

Post by Spydie-Newbie »

Thanks for the encouraging words! Truth be told though many many others have far more impressive collections than me. Deacon immediately comes to mind! I’m still hunting for knives that I’ve seen here like the sprint run Red Persian, red jigged bone Endura, Ulize, etc. etc. I consider myself incredibly lucky that I chanced upon the knives that I have like the mini probe and bi-fold, both knives I thought I would never own. We have one dealer where I live so the vast majority of my collection was acquired off EBay (love that site!) which I scour every chance I get. I’ve learned that if you’re persistent and thorough you can find some really neat old spydies. I admit that in the beginning I sometimes (OK maybe often) overpaid but as my collection has slowly grown I’ve gotten a little better at waiting for more reasonable prices. Thanks again for the kudos and happy hunting!
RLR

Re: Rare and Unusual Spydercos

Post by RLR »

One of a few. 2005 vintage. I have one, another forumite whose name escapes me, Fred Perrin... got it from Sal to test.
411AA70D-D6EF-4665-8873-B9EF82764C7A.jpeg
If you are interested in journey:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13045&hilit=Swick

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15169&hilit=Swick