Spyderco

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Luddite

Spyderco

Post by Luddite »

Hi guys, just joined the forum and I'm feeling my way around.
I only became interested in Spyderco knives after being sponsored by my son on the Spyderco Facebook page a couple of months ago.
Since then I have acquired three folders, tenacious, pacific salt plain edge and a very collectable paramilitary 1 with serrated edge. I'm told this is quite rare.
Sorry I haven't posted pics as I don't know how.
If someone could let me know how, I'll post some pics.
Subject of England, The UK, Earth.
SpyderNut

Re: Spyderco

Post by SpyderNut »

Welcome aboard, Luddite. Sounds like you've got a very nice start to your collection.

For image hosting, I prefer to use Imgur. It's fast and easy to use. Basically, you will first need to download the free Imgur app to your smartphone/tablet/etc. and then you can enable Imgur access to your photos from your photo library on your device(s).

Hope this helps.

-Michael
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
embry386

Post by embry386 »

Hello and welcome!

I can second Imgur, although I'd like to add that you don't need a phone to use it. You can use a phone, but I don't have a smartphone and it works fine for me.

Which of your knives is currently your favorite? Which ones are you looking to get in the future?
Luddite

Post by Luddite »

embry386 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:38 pm
Hello and welcome!

I can second Imgur, although I'd like to add that you don't need a phone to use it. You can use a phone, but I don't have a smartphone and it works fine for me.

Which of your knives is currently your favorite? Which ones are you looking to get in the future?
I've just taken delivery of a Manix Cruwear and compared to my other three it seems much sturdier and fills the hand more satisfactorily.
My next purchases will be small and big, so a Dragonfly and a Military.
Luddite

Post by Luddite »

After careful consideration I've decided on a Chicago as my smallest EDC.
Luddite

Post by Luddite »

Change of direction, I was offered a Dragonfly, as new, for £40 delivered.
I'm now the happy owner of a Dragonfly.