Page 1 of 1

My Rotation

Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:54 pm
by ferider
Hello, new member here, hope you all don't mind my first post being in the Picture Gallery.

My name is Roland and it's been 3 days since I bought my last knife. :)

Been lurking here for a while and really grateful for all the information in this forum.

Anyways, here is my rotation; some are a little modified - and they all have their purpose :)

Image

Image

Merry Christmas,

Roland.

PS: please share photos of which knives in your collection you use frequently ...

Re: My Rotation

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:15 am
by Jazz
Welcome, and I see you like large knives! Hope you stick around and talk about Spydies.

Re: My Rotation

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:43 am
by AccountDeletedUserRequest
This is what I choose from every day.

Typical winter setup: CS Spike, Pacific Salt SE, Leatherman Rebar, Fenix UC35

Typical summer setup: Pacific Salt SE, Leatherman Micra, Fenix PD22



Flashlights and multitools:

Image

Folders:

Image

Fixed blades:

Image

Re: My Rotation

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:08 pm
by ThePeacent
Vivi wrote:This is what I choose from every day.

Typical winter setup: CS Spike, Pacific Salt SE, Leatherman Rebar, Fenix UC35

Typical summer setup: Pacific Salt SE, Leatherman Micra, Fenix PD22


I like your gear, but, two Spikes Vovi? And same style of blade? :confused:

Re: My Rotation

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:14 pm
by AccountDeletedUserRequest
ThePeacent wrote:
Vivi wrote:This is what I choose from every day.

Typical winter setup: CS Spike, Pacific Salt SE, Leatherman Rebar, Fenix UC35

Typical summer setup: Pacific Salt SE, Leatherman Micra, Fenix PD22


I like your gear, but, two Spikes Vivi? And same style of blade? :confused:
One is a back-up. Normally I keep back-ups in their box, but the Spike came in a clamshell pack. I plan to buy a few more, it's my most frequently carried knife since I bought one. I'll pick up a different blade shape some day :p

Re: My Rotation

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:48 am
by ThePeacent
Vivi wrote:
ThePeacent wrote:
Vivi wrote:This is what I choose from every day.

Typical winter setup: CS Spike, Pacific Salt SE, Leatherman Rebar, Fenix UC35

Typical summer setup: Pacific Salt SE, Leatherman Micra, Fenix PD22


I like your gear, but, two Spikes Vivi? And same style of blade? :confused:
One is a back-up. Normally I keep back-ups in their box, but the Spike came in a clamshell pack. I plan to buy a few more, it's my most frequently carried knife since I bought one. I'll pick up a different blade shape some day :p
I'll still recommend the Bowie ;)

Image

Re: My Rotation

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:24 pm
by ferider
Jazz wrote:Welcome, and I see you like large knives!
I do, Jazz ! And i like them sturdy, don’t see the point of a super blade with a flimsy grip or lock. :)

Thanks !

Re: My Rotation

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:22 pm
by AccountDeletedUserRequest
ferider wrote:
Jazz wrote:Welcome, and I see you like large knives!
I do, Jazz ! And i like them sturdy, don’t see the point of a super blade with a flimsy grip or lock. :)

Thanks !
Which ones do you carry most frequently?

Re: My Rotation

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:53 pm
by SpeedHoles
ferider wrote:Hello, new member here, hope you all don't mind my first post being in the Picture Gallery.

My name is Roland and it's been 3 days since I bought my last knife. :)

Been lurking here for a while and really grateful for all the information in this forum.

Anyways, here is my rotation; some are a little modified - and they all have their purpose :)

Image

Image

Merry Christmas,

Roland.

PS: please share photos of which knives in your collection you use frequently ...


Nice selection line-up! I like your knolled photos also.