The Euro Edge.

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Reject

The Euro Edge.

Post by Reject »

How much can a Koala bear?
demoncase

Re: The Euro Edge.

Post by demoncase »

Beautiful.
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
Larry_Mott

Post by Larry_Mott »

Indeed! I was very impressed with mine, but had to sell it to finance a missing Kopa that showed up unexpectedly :(
"Life is fragile - we should take better care of each other, and ourselves - every day!"
//Eva Mott 1941 - 2019. R.I.P.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Love mine too, one of the nicest ethnics yet.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Peter1960

Post by Peter1960 »

EuroEdge is pure artwork, blade and handles! And quality is top!
The clip is functional but unfortunately not in same styling class as the other parts of this knife.
Peter - founding member of Spydiewiki.com

"Integrity is being good even if no one is watching"
Spyderco's company motto
JT

Post by JT »

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Dang, that is one wicked looking knife! now we need some in hand-pictures :D
The Cult Of The Curved Ones-C.O.T.C.O.
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Very sweet piece. Did I mention that I love the long backspacer? :D
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Mr Blonde

Post by Mr Blonde »

Very nice, beautiful!
My Spyderco Pics & Reviews: www.spydercollector.com
Last website update: 3-11-2024 Instagram
Mad Mac
Location: Northern Far West Deep East Texas in the Dirty South

Post by Mad Mac »

Schwing!
1990: Endura SE, Delica PE, Mariner, Police. 2014: ClipiTool Bottle Opener. 2015: Kitchen Knife PE, Tenacious CE, Stretch PE, Moran Drop Point, Kiwi, 2 Byrd Cara Caras, Schempp Bowie, Native 5 Forum Knife, Police SE, Tenacious SE, 4" Paring Knife, 2" Paring Knife, Terzuola Starmate. 2016: The Spyderco Story, Terzuola The Tactical Folding Knife, USN Ladybug H-1 Hawkbill SE, Black BaliYo, Yellow H-1 Salt Dragonfly 2 SE, Hennicke Ulize, Pink Native 5 PE, Renegade C23PS and C23P, Gayle Bradley 2, Terzuola Double Bevel, Gayle Bradley Air, Cricket Blue Nishjin, Centofante Memory, K2, 2 Large Lum Pink, Carey Rubicon. 2017: Dialex Battlestation, Orange Southard Positron, Gray Baliyo, Native 5 CE, Tenacious CE. 2018: Schempp EuroEdge, Eric Glesser ClipiTool Standard. 2019 Calendar Contest Reinhold Rhino CF PLN. 2022: Byrd Robin 2 Wharncliffe, Byrd Cara Cara 2 Rescue Orange, Janich Yojimbo 2 CruWear.
Motorcycle adventures in a past life.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Is it me or does it always look like the blade is angled up a bit when open? Or is it?
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
Mad Mac

Post by Mad Mac »

I see what you mean. Maybe the notch in the spine where it meets the handle makes it look that way.
When I laid a straight edge, a piece of paper, along the center of the images it does not seem to be angled up.
1990: Endura SE, Delica PE, Mariner, Police. 2014: ClipiTool Bottle Opener. 2015: Kitchen Knife PE, Tenacious CE, Stretch PE, Moran Drop Point, Kiwi, 2 Byrd Cara Caras, Schempp Bowie, Native 5 Forum Knife, Police SE, Tenacious SE, 4" Paring Knife, 2" Paring Knife, Terzuola Starmate. 2016: The Spyderco Story, Terzuola The Tactical Folding Knife, USN Ladybug H-1 Hawkbill SE, Black BaliYo, Yellow H-1 Salt Dragonfly 2 SE, Hennicke Ulize, Pink Native 5 PE, Renegade C23PS and C23P, Gayle Bradley 2, Terzuola Double Bevel, Gayle Bradley Air, Cricket Blue Nishjin, Centofante Memory, K2, 2 Large Lum Pink, Carey Rubicon. 2017: Dialex Battlestation, Orange Southard Positron, Gray Baliyo, Native 5 CE, Tenacious CE. 2018: Schempp EuroEdge, Eric Glesser ClipiTool Standard. 2019 Calendar Contest Reinhold Rhino CF PLN. 2022: Byrd Robin 2 Wharncliffe, Byrd Cara Cara 2 Rescue Orange, Janich Yojimbo 2 CruWear.
Reject

Post by Reject »

When I first got it out to have a look; :confused: I thought I could see what you were saying.
But the closer I look, the less I see it. Could be just the blade grind.

How much can a Koala bear?
Mad Mac

Post by Mad Mac »

I wear prescription glasses. When I look at a known straight line through the upper part of my lenses, the line "smiles" and slightly curves upward on the ends. When I look through the lower part, the line "frowns" and is curved down on the ends. That may be what makes the pictures of the EuroEdge look as if it is not straight.
Mad Mac

Post by Mad Mac »

A camera lens may also be responsible for distortion.

Photo courtesy of http://clickitupanotch.com/2014/06/lens-distortion/
Titomake

Post by Titomake »

Awesome knife. Thanks for sharing.

Regards.
ggleck@yahoo.com

Post by ggleck@yahoo.com »

Gorgeous Blade.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

It really is a great piece guys, in my top 3 favorite of the ethnic series, surprised there hasn't been more interest in this one. Crazy beefy blade and solid as a rock construction, not to mention beautiful in hand.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Daniel

Post by Daniel »

I really like mine. It is a beautiful and robust knife.

The one thing that I don't like is that it is not really very lefty friendly. I have figured out a way to get around that issue, though.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

It's something about the thumb hole that makes me see the blade as being angled. If I turn my head and look at it so it's up and down instead of side to side it looks perfectly straight.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
Spydy33

Post by Spydy33 »

gorgeous looking blade