Close up pictures of popular models

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
demoncase

Close up pictures of popular models

Post by demoncase »

Thought I'd put all my little close up shots in one place for those who might be interested

Advocate
Southard custom
Domino custom
Positron
Air
Manix XL
Dalarra
Millie fluted
Caly Sprint
Tuff
PM2 custom
Szabo
GB1
Valloton
Dogtag
Lil Temp
Mantra 2
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
Mushroom

Re: Close up pictures of popular models

Post by Mushroom »

Very nice demoncase. I love that D'allara shot, awesome texture and very dramatic lighting! Also, really like your focal points on the Tuff and the Lil' Temp. It shows off some of the often overlooked or unseen details in these models. I for one never knew how the Lil' Temp clip bolted down the way it does, but its certainly unique. Keep it up, these are coming out great.

Would you mind if others shared some of their shots here as well? I know I've got a couple close up shots that might fit the theme for the thread.
-Nick :bug-red
wrdwrght

Post by wrdwrght »

Tasty.
-Marc (pocketing an S110V Native5 today)

“When science changes its opinion, it didn’t lie to you. It learned more.”
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Mushroom wrote:Very nice demoncase. I love that D'allara shot, awesome texture and very dramatic lighting! Also, really like your focal points on the Tuff and the Lil' Temp. It shows off some of the often overlooked or unseen details in these models. I for one never knew how the Lil' Temp clip bolted down the way it does, but its certainly unique. Keep it up, these are coming out great.

Would you mind if others shared some of their shots here as well? I know I've got a couple close up shots that might fit the theme for the thread.
Hey, the more the merrier!
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

Mr Blonde

Post by Mr Blonde »

Great close-up shots! And I'm still envious of that nice rhino lil' temp!
My Spyderco Pics & Reviews: www.spydercollector.com
Last website update: 4-01-2024 Instagram
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Couple from today
40th Year Native- I love that you can see the Damascus running even through the pivot area.

Ray Mears

Never Summer and 2015 Sprint Natives

Sage Bolt Action

British Blades Forum Urban

Hungarian

Military Blurple

JD Smith Micarta

Chokwe

Sage 4

Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

Some more great pics demoncase!

I figured i'd share a few closeups I have too :D

Sqaurehead

Lil' Lionspy

Temperance 2
-Nick :bug-red