SpyderCoffee

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Nasgul

Re: SpyderCoffee

Post by Nasgul »

SpeedHoles wrote:
Nasgul wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote:
Nasgul wrote:Can we get more pics of that Micarta Native 5 ? :)

Sure I'll post some later!
:D ;) :cool:

Haha, sorry for the delay. Here is another:
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i46 ... 9b2sal.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you SpeedHoles !
Awesome mods ! :)
How does it feel compare to G10 ? Better I think ! :)
:spyder: adds color to your knife addiction :D
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

Nasgul wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote:
Nasgul wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote:
Nasgul wrote:Can we get more pics of that Micarta Native 5 ? :)

Sure I'll post some later!
:D ;) :cool:

Haha, sorry for the delay. Here is another:
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i46 ... 9b2sal.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you SpeedHoles !
Awesome mods ! :)
How does it feel compare to G10 ? Better I think ! :)

Thanks! :)
It's just a scale swap though, not a super detailed custom job like many others on this forum.
Yes, feels very warm and organic in-hand.

Considering getting some more micarta scales for a few other knives I have in mind, but I don't have the disposable cash at the moment for it.
Going back to Caly.
Nasgul

Post by Nasgul »

Thanks for the reply !
You made them ? If not who ? The German maker ?
The same, I would like to mods few Spyderco with Micarta and may be other material.
:spyder: adds color to your knife addiction :D
Larry_Mott

Post by Larry_Mott »

Today's Cappuccino companions, Titanium Pingo and C07P Police
"Life is fragile - we should take better care of each other, and ourselves - every day!"
//Eva Mott 1941 - 2019. R.I.P.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
MichaelScott

Post by MichaelScott »

It's my first cup this morning. Seems appropriate.
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

Nasgul wrote:Thanks for the reply !
You made them ? If not who ? The German maker ?
The same, I would like to mods few Spyderco with Micarta and may be other material.
Yep, the German scale division.

farnorthdan wrote:Image

Great to see someone else carrying a Breeden. During my time on the forum I've hardly seen anyone else using one!
I always carry it along with another knife with a point, but the ergos and hefty blade on it make it very enjoyable to use!
Going back to Caly.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

The Rescue is an amazing knife, love love love the heavy blade, snaps open with authority and the ergonomics are perfect. I searched a long time for one NIB and it took a while but it was well worth it. Only problem is now I want the Captain even more... :)
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

farnorthdan wrote:The Rescue is an amazing knife, love love love the heavy blade, snaps open with authority and the ergonomics are perfect. I searched a long time for one NIB and it took a while but it was well worth it. Only problem is now I want the Captain even more... :)

Since it is NIB, are you going to still carry and use it?

I'm actually not a big fan of the Captain model...
Going back to Caly.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

SpeedHoles wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:The Rescue is an amazing knife, love love love the heavy blade, snaps open with authority and the ergonomics are perfect. I searched a long time for one NIB and it took a while but it was well worth it. Only problem is now I want the Captain even more... :)

Since it is NIB, are you going to still carry and use it?

I'm actually not a big fan of the Captain model...
I've been carrying it around the house so far, it will probably make it out eventually but I don't plan on EDCing it, too many other pieces that need attention. :)

BTG

Post by BTG »

William DELCUSE wrote:Latte !

You should submit this in the Photo or the week contest.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Very cool pic abbazaba, where do you live that you are getting all that snow, just curious because we don't get snow here in Alaska anymore... :D

abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

New England hasn't gotten much snow this year either!
Holland

Post by Holland »

-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
Larry_Mott

Post by Larry_Mott »

Another Kopa coffee, black this time ;)

"Life is fragile - we should take better care of each other, and ourselves - every day!"
//Eva Mott 1941 - 2019. R.I.P.
gingerninja

Post by gingerninja »

Took the dog and my HAP40 Delica to the park this morning for a walk and a coffee

louis clarke ii

Post by louis clarke ii »

Aliaspostmortem

Post by Aliaspostmortem »

"Four interests in one"

/ J
For reviews and other kniferelated stuff mostly in Swedish visit: http://knivigtvarre.blogspot.se/
Now also with reviews in English!