Casey Lynch clips on a para and endura

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
BuffaloBill

Casey Lynch clips on a para and endura

Post by BuffaloBill »

Saw a topic in this forum about Casey Lynch's clips. So I decided to order some:
I have not gotten a chance to really test them out just yet but they look great and definitely seem to have plenty of spring and holding ability. It takes a little patience and bending to get the torx screws back in, to secure the clip. Just a little bending needed to get the screw head under the clip and seated into the threads enough to begin to tighten it down. Took some quick shots after getting everything together.

Black & Satin Paramilitary 2:

ZDP Endura:

Ednura and Para:
Evil D

Re: Casey Lynch clips on a para and endura

Post by Evil D »

I like the looks of these but they stand up too high off the knife for my taste.
BuffaloBill

Post by BuffaloBill »

true. and even then its still somewhat difficult to get the clip screws to thread into the handle. But i think having the deep carry definitely outweighs the fact they come off the handle too far, for me at least.
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Yeah it's a trade off. I've toyed with adding one to my Southard but just haven't bothered. I think there's a limit to how tightly you can bend titanium over onto itself before it cracks or breaks even when heated.
swigert

Post by swigert »

Evil D wrote:Yeah it's a trade off. I've toyed with adding one to my Southard but just haven't bothered. I think there's a limit to how tightly you can bend titanium over onto itself before it cracks or breaks even when heated.

I wish Casey made a southward version. You have any leads on deep carry clips for the southward?
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

swigert wrote:
Evil D wrote:Yeah it's a trade off. I've toyed with adding one to my Southard but just haven't bothered. I think there's a limit to how tightly you can bend titanium over onto itself before it cracks or breaks even when heated.

I wish Casey made a southward version. You have any leads on deep carry clips for the southward?
I'm pretty sure STR makes them. I don't frequent Bladeforums enough to be sure but I think that's who I remember making them.
DJ

Post by DJ »

How do you get in touch with Casey Lynch ??
Email address ?? or Web site ??
Can someone give it to me ??
MichaelScott

Post by MichaelScott »

Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation
DJ

Post by DJ »

Thank you ...........