My 2 Spydies!

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
antho.gr16

My 2 Spydies!

Post by antho.gr16 »

Here are a few pictures of my Manix 2 and Para 2. I got the Manix first, and just recently got the Para. I've added a green back spacer and a small paracord lanyard to the Para, I tried running the Manix with a lanyard, but it didn't feel right to me.
I hope to get some coyote brown or desert tan G-10 and make some custom scales for these babies soon. If I do, I'll definitely post some pictures, hope you guys like my babies, well at least a fraction as much as I do!

http://imgur.com/a/wfw7G" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by antho.gr16 on Sat May 30, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
antho.gr16

Re: My 2 Spydies!

Post by antho.gr16 »

Here are a few pictures of my Manix 2 and Para 2. I got the Manix first, and just recently got the Para. I've added a green back spacer and a small paracord lanyard to the Para, I tried running the Manix with a lanyard, but it didn't feel right to me.
I hope to get some coyote brown or desert tan G-10 and make some custom scales for these babies soon. If I do, I'll definitely post some pictures, hope you guys like my babies, well at least a fraction as much as I do!

http://imgur.com/a/wfw7G" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JohnnyGeek

Post by JohnnyGeek »

Looking good!
-----
My Spydies: Embassy Auto C121S (Grey) | Embassy Auto C121S (Silver) | Stretch FRN ZDP-189 C90BL (Blue) | Manix 2 1st SF 154CM

My Wishlist: Embassy Auto in Black | Vallotton Sub-Hilt | Ramco/Laguiole | Hungarian
Titomake

Post by Titomake »

Two of the best knives in Spyderco lineup. I specially like the Para 2.
Thanks for sharing.
Regards.