Clear scales - Down Under!

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
MATURA

Post by MATURA »

These are that awesome they have dragged me out of the shadows :cool:
Nice work mate!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Matt It's only a weapon when it is pointed with intent, until then it is simply just a knife.
God'sMyJudge

Post by God'sMyJudge »

wow those are fantastic. definitely want.
SpydieKnut

Post by SpydieKnut »

jabba359 wrote:The clear is cool looking. I can't help but wonder how fast they get scratched up and cloudy looking or junk accumulates under there and looks grungy. Any insights into how well these wear in and age?
I'm tring to EDC these more since posting this, even trying deliberately put them in the same pocket as keys and change (bloody unconfortable, cause they're both big knives!) - will keep you posted.
As for dust (between the liner and scale I'm assuming you mean), don't think this is going to be an issue, these are machined to within a poofteenth tollerance, so the fit of the liner is very snug. Again, we'll see...

Good to see you here Matura and again thanks to everyone for their kind comments.
AKA: KnifeKnut on ABF.
1965ford

Post by 1965ford »

Thanks for posting, I want a set for sure!
Reject

Post by Reject »

:) I like the way it makes the Para-military look a bit more people friendly.

My Para-military is a work tool and gets a lot of knocking about. I will have to get a set from you to try them out.
How much can a Koala bear?
Titomake

Post by Titomake »

Hello.

I like the high-tech look the knives get with these scales. They also resemble a kind of demonstrator for internal mechanism. Definitely cool!!!

Regards.
Titomake

Post by Titomake »

Hello.

I like the high-tech look the knives get with these scales. They also resemble a kind of demonstrator for internal mechanism. Definitely cool!!!

Regards.