Post a spydie and a gun thread

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Pokey

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Postby Pokey » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:16 am

Mad Mac wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:29 am
Pokey wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 9:28 am
Someone on one of the S&W forums started a photo thread of "Revolvers And Knives," so I threw this shot together and submitted it. One of my "helpers" was sitting on the windowsill above the glass swatting her tail back and forth. I had to time it right so I didn't get a tail in the photo.
I'm kind of new around here. Tell me about that glass.
It's called a BenShot Lil' Native Rocks Glass. Spyderco teamed up with BenShot using an LC200N blade from a Lil' Native knife to make the glass.

They're available right here: https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details/RG01/1858

Mad Mac
Location: Northern Far West Deep East Texas in the Dirty South

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Postby Mad Mac » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:41 am

Thank you!
1990: Endura SE, Delica PE, Mariner, Police. 2014: ClipiTool Bottle Opener. 2015: Kitchen Knife PE, Tenacious CE, Stretch PE, Moran Drop Point, Kiwi, two Byrd Cara Caras, Schempp Bowie, Native 5 Forum Knife, Sharpmaker, Police SE, Small SpyderPac, Ultra-Fine Stones, Tenacious SE, 4" Paring Knife, 2" Paring Knife, Starmate. 2016: The Spyderco Story, The Tactical Folding Knife, USN Ladybug H-1 Hawkbill SE, Black BaliYo, Yellow H-1 Salt Dragonfly 2 SE, Ulize, Pink Native 5 PE, Renegade C23PS and C23P, Gayle Bradley 2, Double Bevel, Gayle Bradley Air, Cricket Blue Nishjin, Centofante Memory, K2, two Large Lum Pink G10, Rubicon. 2017: Battlestation, Orange Positron, Gray Baliyo, Native 5 CE, Tenacious CE. 2018: EuroEdge, ClipiTool Standard, 2019 Calendar Contest Rhino CF PLN.
Motorcycle adventures in a past life.

Return to “Spyderco Picture Gallery”