Page 9 of 17

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:20 am
by Cameron
Dodge wrote:XC1!!!! How do you like it?
It works very well, I've had it for a couple of weeks and already ordered new holsters and a second light for another Glock. I light so nice I bought it twice, I guess... :D


Pic thread...

Image

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:24 pm
by demoncase
Cameron wrote:
Dodge wrote:XC1!!!! How do you like it?
It works very well, I've had it for a couple of weeks and already ordered new holsters and a second light for another Glock. I light so nice I bought it twice, I guess... :D


Pic thread...
That New Agent is a thing of beauty :)

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:25 pm
by SpyderNut
Image

Poliwog and Ruger GP100

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:32 pm
by paladin
Great thread...wonder why I've never checked it out before now? :confused:

Anyways, here's one from the war room <ie:basement> ;) of the Paladin compound <house>. :p

Image

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 11:37 am
by gac
I was dry-firing in my basement yesterday afternoon and thinking I should take a couple photos with whatever was in my pocket. I figured I would just get frustrated with the camera on my phone.

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:10 pm
by Sharp Guy
Image

FRN Fun!!!

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:18 pm
by Native50
No pics yet of my knives together with my guns ... so have to play this 'one pic at a time'. :)

Image

Image

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:21 pm
by farnorthdan
Sharp Guy wrote:Image

FRN Fun!!!
Nice pic Sharp Guy, very crisp. How do you like your XD? I picked up an XDm when they first came out and absolutely love that gun, its such a great shooter and am still amazed at its capacity.

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:31 pm
by Sharp Guy
farnorthdan wrote:Nice pic Sharp Guy, very crisp. How do you like your XD? I picked up an XDm when they first came out and absolutely love that gun, its such a great shooter and am still amazed at its capacity.
Thanks Dan! I can't complain that my phone takes bad pics. If the pic is bad it's on me and not the phone/camera. :)

I really like the XDs! I was never a big fan of polymer-framed guns but that changed when I received this. I had shot many Glocks etc over the years and they just didn't do much for me. I liked them ok but not enough to buy one. My friend bought the shorter barrel XDs a couple years ago and I was really impressed with how accurate it was for such a small gun. Then, as luck would have it, I won the 4" XDs (pictured) in Springfield Armory's Duel contest that they've held the past couple years. Now I'm thinking about getting a XDm Competition Series or Mod.2 Tactical. Have to save my pennies for awhile though. All these Spydies that I've bought in the past few months put a big dent in the gun fund. :D

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:04 pm
by farnorthdan
Sharp Guy wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:Nice pic Sharp Guy, very crisp. How do you like your XD? I picked up an XDm when they first came out and absolutely love that gun, its such a great shooter and am still amazed at its capacity.
Thanks Dan! I can't complain that my phone takes bad pics. If the pic is bad it's on me and not the phone/camera. :)

I really like the XDs! I was never a big fan of polymer-framed guns but that changed when I received this. I had shot many Glocks etc over the years and they just didn't do much for me. I liked them ok but not enough to buy one. My friend bought the shorter barrel XDs a couple years ago and I was really impressed with how accurate it was for such a small gun. Then, as luck would have it, I won the 4" XDs (pictured) in Springfield Armory's Duel contest that they've held the past couple years. Now I'm thinking about getting a XDm Competition Series or Mod.2 Tactical. Have to save my pennies for awhile though. All these Spydies that I've bought in the past few months put a big dent in the gun fund. :D
Thats awesome'you won the 4", I feel your pain in the funds area, I always seem to gravitate to the most expensive hobbies too, its been a while since my last gun purchase also, I do have a couple on my radar though, it sure is hard with all these great Spydies dropping all the time. :spyder:

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:12 pm
by murphjd25
Image

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:51 pm
by Liquid Cobra
Image

New Spikes Tactical AR-15 :)

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:15 am
by murphjd25
Hell yeah Liquid! I've been eyeballing a Spikes for quite a while! The quintessential AR to have with your spydie collection! I will get one someday! Very nice!!

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:14 am
by Tahmail
IMG_6643~3.jpg

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:28 pm
by demoncase
Whitetail addict wrote: My model 70 and techno
Beautiful- which cal?

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:51 pm
by demoncase
Whitetail addict wrote::D
demoncase wrote:
Whitetail addict wrote: My model 70 and techno
Beautiful- which cal?
257 roberts. Just acquired it this past winter, should be good deer medicine.
A classic choice for a classic rifle....Even more beautiful.

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:59 pm
by ImageX
Image

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:02 pm
by ImageX
remnar wrote:I finally got a chance to shoot my 1911 today. I didn't have much time before it got dark, but the gun functioned and shot great.

Image
I love my Sig. :)

Image

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:38 pm
by remnar
ImageX wrote:
remnar wrote:I finally got a chance to shoot my 1911 today. I didn't have much time before it got dark, but the gun functioned and shot great.

Image
I love my Sig. :)

Image
Twins! (Almost) :D

I think that I shoot my Sig better than any other pistol that I own, other than some of my .22s. This target has 40 rounds through it from about 50 feet. I managed to keep all of them in the black and was quite happy with that. :)

Image

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:53 pm
by Sharp Guy
Those Sig 1911's are absolutely gorgeous!!