Post a spydie and a gun thread

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Mad Mac
Location: Northern Far West Deep East Texas in the Dirty South

Re: Post a spydie and a gun thread

Post by Mad Mac »

Star M45 Firestar and Spyderco Starmate.

1990: Endura SE, Delica PE, Mariner, Police. 2014: ClipiTool Bottle Opener. 2015: Kitchen Knife PE, Tenacious CE, Stretch PE, Moran Drop Point, Kiwi, 2 Byrd Cara Caras, Schempp Bowie, Native 5 Forum Knife, Police SE, Tenacious SE, 4" Paring Knife, 2" Paring Knife, Terzuola Starmate. 2016: The Spyderco Story, Terzuola The Tactical Folding Knife, USN Ladybug H-1 Hawkbill SE, Black BaliYo, Yellow H-1 Salt Dragonfly 2 SE, Hennicke Ulize, Pink Native 5 PE, Renegade C23PS and C23P, Gayle Bradley 2, Terzuola Double Bevel, Gayle Bradley Air, Cricket Blue Nishjin, Centofante Memory, K2, 2 Large Lum Pink, Carey Rubicon. 2017: Dialex Battlestation, Orange Southard Positron, Gray Baliyo, Native 5 CE, Tenacious CE. 2018: Schempp EuroEdge, Eric Glesser ClipiTool Standard. 2019 Calendar Contest Reinhold Rhino CF PLN. 2022: Byrd Robin 2 Wharncliffe, Byrd Cara Cara 2 Rescue Orange, Janich Yojimbo 2 CruWear.
Motorcycle adventures in a past life.
Dodge

Post by Dodge »

Flash Batch request: Flat Iron Salt (CE w/ yellow FRN)
New knife request: Police 4 Salt!!!

“Don’t be so open minded that your brain falls out”
William DELCUSE

Post by William DELCUSE »

My little " family " Taurus Raging Bull 44 Mag - Glock 36 .45 ACP with Spyderco C81 and Endura Damascus .

Cameron

Post by Cameron »

Bradley Folder 2 CPM M4
Military ​​​CTS XHP​ - CPM​ ​Cru​-​wear​
Para Military 2CTS​ XHP - CTS 204P
Manix 2 CTS XHP - CPM​ ​Cru​-​wear​ - CPM​ M4
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

Small Part of today's Carry....

Image Doc:)
JT

Post by JT »

Hey Doc, you got my attention, whats the Bowie, cant read the name... not a Bagwell? Some Bagwell type features though, looks nice :cool:
The Cult Of The Curved Ones-C.O.T.C.O.
JT

Post by JT »

And how do you carry it? Southern Comfort? stong side, weak side, cross draw, edge front or edge back?
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

JT wrote:And how do you carry it? Southern Comfort? stong side, weak side, cross draw, edge front or edge back?
Ay JT, The Bowie is a Bagwell Hells Belle, made by Ontario back in the 90's, part of their Masters Series....I carry it daily... Strong side blade facing back in the original leather sheath from Ontario which has the Sam Browne stud like the southern comfort ....Doc:)
JT

Post by JT »

**** Doc.. I envy you... those Ontario bagwells are hard to find nowadays. And expensive, if you find one. I'v been trying to find and affordable substitute for the real deal, but no luck.. I might have to take the CS route... Laredo or Natchez.. but theyr're pricey too. I wish that Spyderco would make a full size fighting Bowie. That would be just awesome :D :D
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

Ay JT...You have to keep checking ebay...every once and a while the Master Series comes up for auction....The "Hells Belle are going for between $450.00 and $725.00...The "Frontier" (which is basically the Hells Belle in a Matte Finish runs from $350-$425 but it's 1/4 inch shorter than the Hells Belle. The Stealth which is a black bladed Hells Belle runs from $295-$395.00 also 1/4 shorter. The Gambler which is 9 1/4" blade is a nice carry and you can find them on Ebay from $245.00-$290.00 range)
After that be on the look out for a Greg Covington Custom (a Student of Bagwell) can run from $450-$1000, is always a good bet...that said the CS Laredo is a nicely made Bowie from $140-$200 is very well made and an excellent fighter and certainly worth the bucks.....I have all of them...and I can readily recommend all of them...an Original Bagwell from $1,200 to $6,000 is the Cat's Meow...but you have to save up to get one no doubt....Doc:)
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

I also wish Spyderco would make a decent Bowie as I have recommended on this forum....but it seems whenever I recommend that they make a certain knife it take Sal and Company about three years to get on the bandwagon....so if they decide to do one... it will take a while....Just saying!!!...Doc:)
JT

Post by JT »

Dr. Snubnose wrote:I also wish Spyderco would make a decent Bowie as I have recommended on this forum....but it seems whenever I recommend that they make a certain knife it take Sal and Company about three years to get on the bandwagon....so if they decide to do one... it will take a while....Just saying!!!...Doc:)
thanks for the PM Doc.
We must do what brother JD does when talking about the curved ones, and start banging the big drum... until Sal, Eric &co hear us. :D :D
Maybe we must start a thread about the upcoming Spyderco Bowie? :cool:
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

JT wrote:
Dr. Snubnose wrote:I also wish Spyderco would make a decent Bowie as I have recommended on this forum....but it seems whenever I recommend that they make a certain knife it take Sal and Company about three years to get on the bandwagon....so if they decide to do one... it will take a while....Just saying!!!...Doc:)
thanks for the PM Doc.
We must do what brother JD does when talking about the curved ones, and start banging the big drum... until Sal, Eric &co hear us. :D :D
Maybe we must start a thread about the upcoming Spyderco Bowie? :cool:
Lol JT: we will have to consult with JD Spydo with how to do this right! Doc:)
JT

Post by JT »

Dr. Snubnose wrote: Lol JT: we will have to consult with JD Spydo with how to do this right! Doc:)
Yes we must :D
Doc, did you get my Pm, just checking? those pm:s been acting funny lately, must delete older notes, I guess my mailbox is too full.

And sorry for the OT guys... I'll try to add some pics to this thread when I have some more time :o
Dr. Snubnose

Post by Dr. Snubnose »

Got it JT....+1 on the apology to the thread for OT...Sorry Guys....Doc:)
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

All SE all the time since 2017
~David
Studey

Post by Studey »

ilovehistory969

Post by ilovehistory969 »

I'll play.Image
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Evil D wrote:Image
I really miss having a Nilakka. I got a BNIB one for $100, tried to sharpen it, messed it up, sold it because I couldn't stand looking at it. It was such a great knife, I really will have to replace it someday.

You dang Americans and your guns. Showing off all these lovely pieces us Canucks can't own due to barrel limits. Technically we can own a Glock 43 but we would have to replace the barrel with a longer one so that it would stick out about an inch and a half out from the slide. Yuck.

Anyway, keep posting. I enjoy the combos!
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
Studey

Post by Studey »