An older one from the collection

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
jasonp1

An older one from the collection

Post by jasonp1 »

I've had this one since 2002. Still rides in my pocket pretty often. I was out today on a ranch and sunset made for a good photo..
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

Good knife. My first Spyderco was the serrated version.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

That exact knife was my first Spyderco. It even saw a closed fall 275 feet off of a cell tower onto gravel, and if you didn't know where to look on the handle you'd never find the impact mark, and it still performs flawlessly.
All Glory To The Hypno-Toad

---> Branden
kennethsime

Post by kennethsime »

3rdGenRigger wrote:That exact knife was my first Spyderco. It even saw a closed fall 275 feet off of a cell tower onto gravel, and if you didn't know where to look on the handle you'd never find the impact mark, and it still performs flawlessly.
Try that with an iPhone... lol. Love my spydies.
I'm happiest with Micarta and Tool Steel.

Top four in rotation: K390 + GCM PM2, ZCarta Shaman, Crucarta PM2, K390 + GCM Straight Spine Stretch.
kennethsime

Post by kennethsime »

jasonp1 wrote:I've had this one since 2002. Still rides in my pocket pretty often. I was out today on a ranch and sunset made for a good photo..
Hey Jason, if you have the originals still you should submit this for the calendar contest. Great pic.
I'm happiest with Micarta and Tool Steel.

Top four in rotation: K390 + GCM PM2, ZCarta Shaman, Crucarta PM2, K390 + GCM Straight Spine Stretch.
jasonp1

Post by jasonp1 »

kennethsime wrote:Hey Jason, if you have the originals still you should submit this for the calendar contest. Great pic.
Thanks, I completely forgot about that. I still have the original but I may take out a couple more tonight and see what kind of photos I can get. Thanks for the heads up!
Holland

Post by Holland »

nice picture, thanks for sharing
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE