I got the blues

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
DJFrostbyte

I got the blues

Post by DJFrostbyte »

So here is my collection of the blue knives so far. One that is definitely missing that I am still seeking is a Paramilitary 2. Dodo is on my list as well. Special thanks to Cheddarnut for his contribution!

Endura 4 FFG - Delica 4 FFG - Sage 3 - Dragonfly Salt - Forum Native - Manix 2 LW - Manix 2 G10 - Tenacious - Persistence - Ambitious - Byrd Meadowlark G10 - Cat - C13 Pro Grip - Delica C11PBK - Atlantic Salt - Navigator - Para 2 Camo - Delica C11PBLE - White Endura Sprint - Mule MT05P - Delica 4 FFG - Salsa - Native 5 Ti - UKPK - Sage 1 - Dragonfly G10
Kweb

Post by Kweb »

Those blue scales on the Mule are sick, did you make them. Which model is it.
My :spyder:'s : Sage 1, Native 4, Cricket, Dragonfly 2, Tenacious, Persistence Blue, Jason Breeden Rescue, Cat, Delica 4 Grey FFG, Renegade, CF Dodo, Orange Endura 4 FFG, Lum Chinese Folder
Holland

Post by Holland »

great set of knives! thanks for sharing :D
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
DJFrostbyte

Post by DJFrostbyte »

Kweb wrote:Those blue scales on the Mule are sick, did you make them. Which model is it.
Those scales were made for me by a local knife maker. I'm like them, only problem is they are too thin for my taste. So I plan on trying to make my own out of some thicker blue G10 and maybe doing a bit more texturing on the scales. The model is the MT05P with the 9CR18MO steel.
Endura 4 FFG - Delica 4 FFG - Sage 3 - Dragonfly Salt - Forum Native - Manix 2 LW - Manix 2 G10 - Tenacious - Persistence - Ambitious - Byrd Meadowlark G10 - Cat - C13 Pro Grip - Delica C11PBK - Atlantic Salt - Navigator - Para 2 Camo - Delica C11PBLE - White Endura Sprint - Mule MT05P - Delica 4 FFG - Salsa - Native 5 Ti - UKPK - Sage 1 - Dragonfly G10
DJFrostbyte

Post by DJFrostbyte »

Does anyone know, besides the old clipit delicas, the dodo, the para2, and the UKPK of any other spyderco knives that were produced in blue? I've been trying to find an inclusive list but I've not turned up much yet on google. My goal is to have them all.... and frankly, I'm not even sure why. :eek: --Guess its just part of the addiction!
phillipsted

Post by phillipsted »

There are the blue-boned Delica/Endura editions... I think there was a blue Smallfly at one point... And there were several blue-scaled Kopas...

TedP

Oh, and don't forget the blue Yojimbo!
IronBird

Post by IronBird »

Picture of other Blue.

Military Flut Titanium

Kopa Blue turquoise

Yojimbo 1

Frank Centofante

Blue Small Fly
IronBird

Post by IronBird »

Add Spyderco Stretch ZDP
DJFrostbyte

Post by DJFrostbyte »

IronBird wrote:Add Spyderco Stretch ZDP
Got this one on the way to my house today. The Yojimbo I gotta look for! Thanks! Any more??
DJFrostbyte

Post by DJFrostbyte »

Added some more... I still need a blue para2!

3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

What about the Endura Damascus sprint run? They were either blue or a brown/gold colour, but expensive though.
All Glory To The Hypno-Toad

---> Branden
bdblue

Post by bdblue »

I don't have much blue, just a couple now:

jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

DJFrostbyte wrote:Does anyone know, besides the old clipit delicas, the dodo, the para2, and the UKPK of any other spyderco knives that were produced in blue? I've been trying to find an inclusive list but I've not turned up much yet on google. My goal is to have them all.... and frankly, I'm not even sure why. :eek: --Guess its just part of the addiction!
Besides the ones you have and some mentioned by others here, there was also: the blue 2003 Spyderco forum Native III (and some non-forum ones as well); a blue 79 mm and 93mm Rescue; the National Law Enforcement Officer Museum Foundation Delica 4; 3 blue Q models (part of the 5-piece color set, a Rocky Mountain Blade Collector version, and a sheepsfoot); Japan-only Jester; gen 1 Ladybug; a sort of blue/gray Meerkat; the sort of blue/gray Dyad Jr; and the Techno (if you count the backspacer that is).

Also coming up are the Blue Nishijin glass fiber Cricket and Stretch, as well as the Lava sprint run.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
Pockets

Post by Pockets »

There's a blue Millie as well. Dealer exclusive at Bento Box Shop.
Delica PE, Dragonfly Salt SE, Stretch SE, Manbug SE, Mule 16, Sage 1, black/satin PM2, Native 5
shunsui

Post by shunsui »

Here you go

and the other side...

boxer93

Post by boxer93 »

there is also the blue native G-10 bladeforums.com and a blue gunting.
Chris
Be Excellent to each other.
mattman

Post by mattman »

DJFrostbyte wrote:Got this one on the way to my house today. The Yojimbo I gotta look for! Thanks! Any more??
DJFrostbyte wrote:Added some more... I still need a blue para2!

Where is the Stretch??
DJFrostbyte

Post by DJFrostbyte »

It ended up being the Green Stretch, so I bought the Delica ZDP 189 instead. I was bummed...