Street Beat Kydex

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
unloved

Street Beat Kydex

Post by unloved »

SteelDragon

Post by SteelDragon »

Just found this post and had to comment because I can say first hand those sheaths are very well made and durable. One of those made it thru a tour in Iraq with heavy use and still holds the knife as secure as it did on day one. Matt with Invictus Kydex does a great job and is a great person to do business with if your looking for a sheath you may want to check with him.
pmbspyder

Post by pmbspyder »

hey matt, you still answering email from your website? i sent one to you a few days ago but got nothing back, hope all is well, thanks -

edit: just saw op's post was from 6 months ago. anyone know if matt is still bending?
Latest :spyder:: Yojimbo 2
SteelDragon

Post by SteelDragon »

pmbspyder wrote:hey matt, you still answering email from your website? i sent one to you a few days ago but got nothing back, hope all is well, thanks -

edit: just saw op's post was from 6 months ago. anyone know if matt is still bending?
Hey pmb, yes he is. I just talked with him this week. I will try to relay your message.
pmbspyder

Post by pmbspyder »

SteelDragon wrote:Hey pmb, yes he is. I just talked with him this week. I will try to relay your message.
Thanks very much, I'm looking forward to it!
Latest :spyder:: Yojimbo 2
levigarret

Post by levigarret »

are you still making these?
Rwb1500

Post by Rwb1500 »

I know Matt has had some serious stuff going on in his life recently, but you can try getting in touch with him through the link at the bottom of his website.

http://www.invictuskydex.com/