Show your Swick

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
jmh58

Re: Show your Swick

Post by jmh58 »

Vivi wrote:Image

Nice.. KOOL pic!!! John :D
Not all who wander are lost!!!

Of all the paths you take in life...
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!! ;)
lieferung

Post by lieferung »

mrtodd777 wrote:
425KRS wrote:
mrtodd777 wrote:ImageUntitled by Todd Crawford, on Flickr

ImageUntitled by Todd Crawford, on Flickr
Like that sheath, did you make that or purchase it somewhere?
Thanks, A friend at work made it for me. He makes holsters as a side gig but I asked him to make this sheath for me. IF you are interested in one you can reach him through facebook. Search Texas Peace Holders. His name is Nick.
Wow everything about these mods are awesome! Did your friend do the blade finish and scales too?
MANIX2 |TENACIOUS | CAT G-10 |DRAGONFLY2
SWICK | SWICK4| BYRD ROBIN2 | BYRD MEADOWLARK2
________________________________________________________________________________________
WISHLIST: SOUTHARD | NATIVE 5 G-10
mrtodd777

Post by mrtodd777 »

lieferung wrote:
mrtodd777 wrote:
425KRS wrote:
mrtodd777 wrote:ImageUntitled by Todd Crawford, on Flickr

ImageUntitled by Todd Crawford, on Flickr
Like that sheath, did you make that or purchase it somewhere?
Thanks, A friend at work made it for me. He makes holsters as a side gig but I asked him to make this sheath for me. IF you are interested in one you can reach him through facebook. Search Texas Peace Holders. His name is Nick.
Wow everything about these mods are awesome! Did your friend do the blade finish and scales too?
No, Nick only made the sheath. The knife was purchased this way from a member on another forum (EDC forums).
utor

Post by utor »

inspired by all the beatiful scales, i tried myself.
425KRS

Post by 425KRS »

My custom Swick sheath came today, really nice! Thank you mrtodd777 for giving me Nick's contact info. Super nice guy and did a great job on the sheath. If anyone else here is interested in one, don't hesitate to reach out to him at https://www.facebook.com/txpeaceholders/

Also getting some custom scales made by Shepard CC, will update pics once I get those.

:spyder:
vivi

Post by vivi »

425KRS wrote:My custom Swick sheath came today, really nice! Thank you mrtodd777 for giving me Nick's contact info. Super nice guy and did a great job on the sheath. If anyone else here is interested in one, don't hesitate to reach out to him at https://www.facebook.com/txpeaceholders/
That sheath looks nice! Any chance you could PM me an email address for him? I don't have facebook.

I dyed my Swick sheath and scales! I'm really happy with how it turned out. I planned on going full black but the third time I checked the color I decided I liked how it looked with a touch of orange still visible in the scallops. Sheath turned out solid black though. Now I just gotta throw the G-clip back on there and give this thing a brand new edge. Came to me dull and with a rounded tip, so I'm excited to get it back into shape and put it to work!

425KRS

Post by 425KRS »

Vivi wrote:
425KRS wrote:My custom Swick sheath came today, really nice! Thank you mrtodd777 for giving me Nick's contact info. Super nice guy and did a great job on the sheath. If anyone else here is interested in one, don't hesitate to reach out to him at https://www.facebook.com/txpeaceholders/
That sheath looks nice! Any chance you could PM me an email address for him? I don't have facebook.

I dyed my Swick sheath and scales! I'm really happy with how it turned out. I planned on going full black but the third time I checked the color I decided I liked how it looked with a touch of orange still visible in the scallops. Sheath turned out solid black though. Now I just gotta throw the G-clip back on there and give this thing a brand new edge. Came to me dull and with a rounded tip, so I'm excited to get it back into shape and put it to work!

Vivi, sent you a PM through the forums with the info. Your Swick looks awesome!
:spyder:
lieferung

Post by lieferung »

utor wrote:inspired by all the beatiful scales, i tried myself.
Utor do you make scales professionally? Those are beautiful and I would be very interested in getting some done for me swick (some version you have there).
MANIX2 |TENACIOUS | CAT G-10 |DRAGONFLY2
SWICK | SWICK4| BYRD ROBIN2 | BYRD MEADOWLARK2
________________________________________________________________________________________
WISHLIST: SOUTHARD | NATIVE 5 G-10
utor

Post by utor »

hey lieferung,
not i am absolutly not professional in doing scales, just starting to learn and tryout a bit. But you do not need a lot of tools or knowledge i think. Some nice wood, expoxy, a belt-grinder and some elbow grease should be enuff for the beginning. and its fun :D