Spyderco's at work

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Seanski

Spyderco's at work

Post by Seanski »

I thought I would post a few pic's of the Pacific at work at one section of the office. I told the gals to give 'er a good workout and they did. Together we put it through it's paces and it performed admirably. I did collect it before leaving and gave it a thorough hose-down, snaped it shut and left for home. I like the Pacific Salt.

Sean
Attachments
007.jpg
007.jpg (31.79 KiB) Viewed 2998 times
004.jpg
004.jpg (44.05 KiB) Viewed 2969 times
003.jpg
003.jpg (36.56 KiB) Viewed 3023 times
002.jpg
002.jpg (32.7 KiB) Viewed 3078 times
001.jpg
001.jpg (40.39 KiB) Viewed 3309 times
Doc Pyres

Post by Doc Pyres »

Great knife and photos. Now I'm hungry! :D
Seanski

Post by Seanski »

thanks doc, btw do you know how I can get the photo's to pop up automatically instead of the links?

thanks.
MANIXWORLD

Post by MANIXWORLD »

Im using my plainedge SAlt1 in the kitchen so much,that i think the knife is hardly ever dry..but then again the SAlt's are amphibious..aquatic..you get?
Seanski

Post by Seanski »

They are beaut's thats for sure. Something to be said for worry free use and that's what you get with the Salt series. I like the full size Pacific as it gives me enough blade and is light enough that I forget I'm wearing which means that it will actually see some use and carry.
amen74

Post by amen74 »

Pac-Salt. Eat Fresh! :p
Aaron

Current EDCs: Golden models
:spyder: FG D2 Military:cool: Orange UKPK:spyder:

NEXT: Rock Lobster, Manix2, TiMil
aebfroman

Post by aebfroman »

Seanski wrote:thanks doc, btw do you know how I can get the photo's to pop up automatically instead of the links?

thanks.
upload them to photobucket and then use [ IMG ]http://url[ /IMG ] tags without the spaces.
Shenmue728

Post by Shenmue728 »

Very cool! I've been meaning to get a Yellow SE tasman for going through vacuum packed chicken. seems like it would do the job quickly then a toss in the washer and back in my pocket. I also work in a kitchen as a prep cook :D
[CENTER]:spyder::spyder:Spyderco C.O.T.C.O.:spyder::spyder:[/CENTER]
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Hi, may I get a Subway club on wheat please with lettuce, tomato, onion, green pepper, black olive and some provolone?

Thanks.

Actually great pics. It's neat seeing stuff like that. Image
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
cr123

ack, now i want the ultimate bread slicing knife

Post by cr123 »

hey:

cool pix from the field, now i am really jonesing for a spydie dedicated for sandwich prep. will definitely get a serrated h1 knife to complement the plain edge paramility d2 i use for fruits.

now i just gotta start buying uncut loaves of bread so the spydie serrated edges can sink their teeth into.

off i go to order a yellow sharpie. :p
Seanski

Post by Seanski »

aebfroman,
thanks for the pic info.

In da Kitchen,

If I didn't make use of my folders in the kitchen I would hardly make use of them at all. It's good bonding time, try it you'll be glad you did. :)
Cscoop

Post by Cscoop »

Rock Salt
Salt 1 hard at work on Rock Salt.
We would not let our people have ideas why would we let them have guns? Josef Stalin
Rwb1500

Post by Rwb1500 »

Shenmue728 wrote:Very cool! I've been meaning to get a Yellow SE tasman for going through vacuum packed chicken. seems like it would do the job quickly then a toss in the washer and back in my pocket. I also work in a kitchen as a prep cook :D
I use a PE Tasman for just that. I keep it on a magnet board above my prep station at home. I use it for opening pesky packaging and food that needs ripped.

Works quite well.
AfriadOfSpyders

Post by AfriadOfSpyders »

I bought a SE yellow Tasman for worry free work as well. It's my total beater knife, because I baby my pm2. Rips through zip ties and any packing my work can throw at it.
252chevyboyz

Post by 252chevyboyz »

I decided to make a beef roast with red potatoes, celery, onions, baby carrots, and a 1 1/2 lb beef roast. The ole' Persistence put in all the work for the prep and there a few pics below. I usually use my J. A. Henckels 3" pairing knife and 5 1/2" chef knife. I must say I did love using the spydie in the kitchen and I am considering getting a Pacific Salt and dedicate it to the kitchen but I'm not sure. Anyway hope y'all enjoy

-James
rg02

Post by rg02 »

Manix 2 made quick work Of this cucumber :D

-Ryan

-Techno, cruwear Mule, Dragonfly 2 FRN, Assist, Endura FRN ATS-55 SE, Endura SS aus-6 PE, Persistence(Wife's)
-Wicked Edge
252chevyboyz

Post by 252chevyboyz »

I'm kinda digging using a folder in the kitchen. Many chefs would probably look down upon it but it might be something that stays with me in the kitchen. Anyone else dig folders in the kitchen?
rg02

Post by rg02 »

252chevyboyz wrote:I'm kinda digging using a folder in the kitchen. Many chefs would probably look down upon it but it might be something that stays with me in the kitchen. Anyone else dig folders in the kitchen?
I use my Manix 2 SE and Military XHP PE a ton in the kitchen :D
-Ryan

-Techno, cruwear Mule, Dragonfly 2 FRN, Assist, Endura FRN ATS-55 SE, Endura SS aus-6 PE, Persistence(Wife's)
-Wicked Edge
STAK

Post by STAK »

Seanski wrote:I thought I would post a few pic's of the Pacific at work at one section of the office. I told the gals to give 'er a good workout and they did. Together we put it through it's paces and it performed admirably. I did collect it before leaving and gave it a thorough hose-down, snaped it shut and left for home. I like the Pacific Salt.

Sean

:spyder: I would like a sandwitch made by H1 :confused: . . . . Can you deliver in Greece to PM you my address :confused: :eek: . . . . Very nice photos keep working those H1 edges :) . . . . :spyder:
252chevyboyz

Post by 252chevyboyz »

Haha we might have to do a little freeze drying on that sammich with the way customs are these days. Also glad to hear someone else likes to use their Spydie in the kitchen other than me. It is something I will defiantly continue to do :)