Military

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Fred Sanford

Military

Post by Fred Sanford »

The Military that I have carried for the past 2 months and will continue to carry when not at work.

With my Salt I

Here's a neat one I did in Black and White @ 1600 x 1200 in case anyone would like to use as wallpaper. (click on the thumbnail below)

"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
spydutch

Post by spydutch »

Very nice pics Dave :cool: :cool:

You just can't beat the Millie can you? ;) :D
Arend(old school Spydie lover)

MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL ORDER OF THE SPYDEREDGE!!!

VERY PROUD OWNER OF A CALY III/SE #043 :D

....AND A FG(PARA) MILITARY/SE IN CPMD2(thanx Sal):cool:

...I would love to have one in full SpyderEdge:p
4cweber

Post by 4cweber »

David. How is the finish on that Salt 1 clip? Is that just with the paint stripped off? I as thinking of something like that for my Salt 1 and really like the way yours looks in the pic.
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

4cweber,

Thanks. I just used a $5 can of paint stripper (in a spray can) and sprayed the clip and barel bolt while removed from the knife.

After that I just wiped the paint off with a paper towel and then washed the clip and bolt in hot soapy water. I then dried it off and sanded it with 250 grit, then 400 grit, and then 600 grit sandpaper. Then I washed it off again with soap and water and dried it. And now that's how it looks.

Here are more pics of my stripped Salt I clip: http://spyderco.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37475
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
type00rev

Post by type00rev »

Great pics David, thanks for sharing.
:spyder:Harpy SS| :spyder:S90VCF Millie| :spyder:C36GPBK Millie| :spyder:C51GPFG Rookie| :spyder:C122GP Tenacious| :spyder:MT02 CPM-M4 x2| :spyder:MT03 CPM-S90V| :spyder:C81FG Para| :spyder:C81GSBK Para| :spyder:C95GPFG Manix #044V

Schoolboy Samurai||
Spyderknife

Post by Spyderknife »

Thanks for the great pics David. You can guess what my new pc wallpaper is :D
Never sell my :spyder: knives.
“Whether you think you can or think you can't you're right.” Henry Ford