Show off your latest purchase

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
TALON52

Re: Show off your latest purchase

Post by TALON52 »

farnorthdan wrote:Nice grab Talon, the Nilakka is one of my faves, hated to see it get disco'd, I've been looking for a 2nd one to keep stock as a backup.

I ended up putting a set of micarta scales on mine and really made it pop, love the way the Nilakka fills the hand.

Those scales look sweet! Can you tell me where I can find some?
USMC Disabled Veteran 69/73 Semper Fi
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

TALON52 wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:Nice grab Talon, the Nilakka is one of my faves, hated to see it get disco'd, I've been looking for a 2nd one to keep stock as a backup.

I ended up putting a set of micarta scales on mine and really made it pop, love the way the Nilakka fills the hand.

I got these from Cuscadi, they're out of Germany, took about a month after ordering, very reasonable pricing too.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
TALON52

Post by TALON52 »

farnorthdan wrote:
TALON52 wrote:

I got these from Cuscadi, they're out of Germany, took about a month after ordering, very reasonable pricing too.
Thanks!!
TALON52

Post by TALON52 »

ThePeacent

Post by ThePeacent »

cut myself again since I last posted here... "new Spydie in the mail, new cut in the flesh" seems the rule

Jwc77

Post by Jwc77 »

IMG_3007.JPG
TALON52

Post by TALON52 »

ThePeacent

Post by ThePeacent »

ThePeacent

Post by ThePeacent »

TALON52

Post by TALON52 »

djr1565

Post by djr1565 »

My newest knife and my faithful old Police model with Tufram handles that I've carried for the last 20 years.
Spyderco C36GPDBL Military Knife 4" S110V blade and Blue/Purple G10 Handles
FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_1036.JPG
TALON52

Post by TALON52 »

TALON52

Post by TALON52 »

farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Good to see you getting in on some HAP40 Talon, we need to change the name of this thread to "What knife did Talon52 get today" ;) :D
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
TALON52

Post by TALON52 »

farnorthdan wrote:Good to see you getting in on some HAP40 Talon, we need to change the name of this thread to "What knife did Talon52 get today" ;) :D
Thanks!! I just started collecting Spyderco knives last August, so I have some catching up to do!

This showed up in the mailbox today... I couldn't wait to add some mods.

farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

TALON52 wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:Good to see you getting in on some HAP40 Talon, we need to change the name of this thread to "What knife did Talon52 get today" ;) :D
Thanks!! I just started collecting Spyderco knives last August, so I have some catching up to do!

This showed up in the mailbox today... I couldn't wait to add some mods.

That looks great Talon, just ribbing you too ;) I actually look forward to seeing what new pieces you've grabbed. I did the same thing when I started, there's just so many great pieces that are must haves and some what easy to grab now, beware of the even earlier pieces that are hard to find, things start getting real spendy when you start venturing back further. :D

TALON52

Post by TALON52 »

farnorthdan wrote:
TALON52 wrote:
That looks great Talon, just ribbing you too ;) I actually look forward to seeing what new pieces you've grabbed. I did the same thing when I started, there's just so many great pieces that are must haves and some what easy to grab now, beware of the even earlier pieces that are hard to find, things start getting real spendy when you start venturing back further. :D
Thanks, and Thanks for all the input! Prior to collecting spidies, I collected rifles, and pistols for forty plus years, a man can only own so many guns, so I'm having a lot of fun with collecting knives.
swigert

Post by swigert »

TALON52 wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:
TALON52 wrote:
Thanks, and Thanks for all the input! Prior to collecting spidies, I collected rifles, and pistols for forty plus years, a man can only own so many guns, so I'm having a lot of fun with collecting knives.
Putman scales on that yoj 2?
TALON52

Post by TALON52 »

swigert wrote:Putman scales on that yoj 2?
Yes, their Allen Putman scales.
swigert

Post by swigert »

TALON52 wrote:
swigert wrote:Putman scales on that yoj 2?
Yes, their Allen Putman scales.
Awesome. I have a set of blue honeycomb set in a manix 2. Getting ready to sell that one. Just too many knives. But his scales are awesome. Also have a set of those anso scales on a delica. Prob selling that one also. Too many knives. Too few pockets!