Show off your latest purchase

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Holland

Post by Holland »

great job ourgon! it does look way better now :D
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
rg02

Post by rg02 »

-Ryan

-Techno, cruwear Mule, Dragonfly 2 FRN, Assist, Endura FRN ATS-55 SE, Endura SS aus-6 PE, Persistence(Wife's)
-Wicked Edge
einstein2001

Post by einstein2001 »

This little tank is much heavier than I anticipated, but it's the perfect size for my work EDC and giving my G10 Dragonfly a run for its money.
[table="width: 1100, align: left"]
[tr]
[td][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/td]
[td]Cruwear Military, CTS-204P Para 2, K390 Mule
Southard, Techno, Sage 2, Gayle Bradley
Super Blue Caly 3, Caly 3.5, Endura and G10 Ladybug
ZDP-189 G10 Dragonfly, ZDP-189 Nishijin Dragonfly
[HR][/HR]:spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder::spyder:
-Brandon

[/td]

[/tr]
[/table]
Invective

Post by Invective »

Visited my local knife shop and saw some things I couldn't leave without!

Yup, got a Salsa Aluminum, Native 3 in 440V and Vagabond. Now I've been looking for a Salsa and Native in 440V for a while now so I couldn't pass on them, and I've been looking for a kitchen knife for a while which explains the Vagabond. I just love LBK's and the Salsa fits my hand almost perfectly, and the Native is my first of the family and I like it a lot. I see a beater knife in the future :D

Knives open now. Salsa is Combo Edge which I don't mind that much. For the price though I can live with it. Got all three of these guys for under $150 which I thought was a great deal. And the best part is, I was talking to the owner of the shop and he said they're getting in new shipment from Spyderco on Friday so I know where I'll be again the end of this week.
jnsn

Post by jnsn »

[CENTER]HAVE: sage 1, chokwe, gayle bradley, UKPK, wooden dragonfly, grasshopper, bug, bug set, kiwi.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
RoBoTech

Post by RoBoTech »

Invective wrote:V Native in 440V for a while now so I couldn't pass on them, and I've been looking for a kitchen knife for a while which explains the Vagabond. I just love LBK's and the Salsa fits my hand almost perfectly, and the Native is my first of the family and I like it a lot. I see a beater knife in the future :D
In MY opinion, the Native 3 is the perfect MEDIUM duty EDC, and the most under rated Spyderco folder.
Lightweight, perfect blade shape, perfect pocket clip, S30V steel, what's not to like!
sigltn

Post by sigltn »

Just got this last Sat. Glows in the dark, Cuscadi custom scales.
Invective

Post by Invective »

RoBoTech wrote:In MY opinion, the Native 3 is the perfect MEDIUM duty EDC, and the most under rated Spyderco folder.
Lightweight, perfect blade shape, perfect pocket clip, S30V steel, what's not to like!
I can definitely see why you think that, this thing is light and feels durable! I've got some yardwork what needs doing to prepare for a BBQ tomorrow so we'll see how it holds up.

Oh and the great thing about this Native is it's not in S30V, I got a 440V model :D Never tried this steel but heard great things about it!
Invective

Post by Invective »

Well I went back to the gun shop and got a deal I just couldn't pass on. $170 for a NIB Hossom Wodlander! This makes it my first blade from Italy as well as first blade in N690Co and I can't wait to try it out! Now for pictures.

It's got a few marks on it but the edge looks unused and can prolly get the marks off with some acetone and paper towel. Or I could just use it and let that get rid of the marks too :D
Bladekeeper

Post by Bladekeeper »

Invective wrote:Well I went back to the gun shop and got a deal I just couldn't pass on. $170 for a NIB Hossom Wodlander! This makes it my first blade from Italy as well as first blade in N690Co and I can't wait to try it out! Now for pictures.

It's got a few marks on it but the edge looks unused and can prolly get the marks off with some acetone and paper towel. Or I could just use it and let that get rid of the marks too :D
:mad: I just missed out on a NIB Hossom due to outstanding custom bills to be paid for knives being built .
And it wasn't as cheap as that and here as rare as rocking horse plop .
Is it common to find these in the us and A ?.

Sorry the one I missed was a Forrester not the Woodlander but still :mad: .
jnsn

Post by jnsn »

the ukpk is edc perfection. wire clip, basic all t8 screw construction, great ergos even with big hands, crazy light and slim, jimped finger choil & thumb ramp, ffg blade, fair price. i regret waiting so long to get one.
[CENTER]HAVE: sage 1, chokwe, gayle bradley, UKPK, wooden dragonfly, grasshopper, bug, bug set, kiwi.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
Barman

Post by Barman »

My new Nishijin "R"!
Excellent quality and a smooth action. Fits my big hand perfectly.
Loving the Nishijin handle so much I just ordered a bunch more (different models though) I'll have some more photos up soon!

Gunslinger

Post by Gunslinger »

Well it's not a Spydie, it's not even a knife. New Colt Mustang Pocketlite. This thing shoots amazingly well for a pocket pistol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Holland

Post by Holland »

beautiful knife Barman
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
Barman

Post by Barman »

Holland wrote:beautiful knife Barman
Thanks Holland.
Just back from said family function and even though I left the Millie at home the "R" got a comment on its blade size. Oh well, different strokes I guess.
kennethsime

Post by kennethsime »

Barman wrote:Thanks Holland.
Just back from said family function and even though I left the Millie at home the "R" got a comment on its blade size. Oh well, different strokes I guess.
I recently pulled out my Dragonfly to show to my dad who primarily uses a swiss army knife and when I mentioned they had about the same size blade, he immediately responded that mine looked much deadlier. :rolleyes:
I'm happiest with Micarta and Tool Steel.

Top four in rotation: K390 + GCM PM2, ZCarta Shaman, Crucarta PM2, K390 + GCM Straight Spine Stretch.
GoodEyeSniper

Post by GoodEyeSniper »

RoBoTech wrote:In MY opinion, the Native 3 is the perfect MEDIUM duty EDC, and the most under rated Spyderco folder.
pretty sure the native 3 is the one with vg10 steel and the thicker, contoured handles. no?
Gunslinger

Post by Gunslinger »

Yup, vg-10 and contoured bi-directional textureing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hoytshooter16

Post by hoytshooter16 »

NIB!!!!! Bob T slipit. Lanyard was removed a few hours after I got it.
Attachments
20d2d6a4-6bcf-4cd9-aac3-91d21104db05.jpg
hoytshooter16

Post by hoytshooter16 »

Removal of the lanyard on my NIB Bob T.
Attachments
ecbab2d3-3493-4cc1-8fd6-4e4b379a713e.jpg