Show off your latest purchase

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Gofannon

Post by Gofannon »

xceptnl wrote:Love the Black-Oxide Wave!
I hesitated a long time between the wave and the victorinox swisstool and that the black oxide what made me choose.
"The things you own end up owning you."
Tyler, Fight Club

:spyder: My spyderco :spyder:

Geoffrey
CAMAROMAN

Post by CAMAROMAN »

I am fond of Bob Lum's designs
:spyder: Laci Szabo, Military (digital camo), Navaja,Centofante 3 , Persian 2,Lum Chinese, Ladybug ZDP, Tasman Salt, Native,Viele, Spin, Persistance, Dragonfly, Manix 2, Pingo, Impala, T-mag

"A knifeless man is a lifeless man" - old Nordic proverb
Pockets

Post by Pockets »

These pictures are all fantastic! They also make me really want to go spend money I don't have on knives I don't need... :rolleyes:
w3tnz

Post by w3tnz »

Had no less than 4 new blades arrive today :D

First up a pair of FFG delica 4's. The orange I brought as a work knife, gave it some pocket time and use today and am pretty impressed! Will be edc'ing it a lot so I don't have to beat on my more pricey knives at work. The blue is for my girlfriend, trying to get her into using a clipped knife, because the jester I lent her was often misplaced. The d4 seemed like an obvious choice because it came in her favourite colour blue among other things, she really likes it :)

Next up, the already infamous techno, what can I say that hasn't been said already.. nothing.. its flawless.
I also grabbed a leafstorm, I have wanted one for a long time, but like a lot of people were hesitant about the suggested ergos, recent pictures with the techno was the final straw, no regrets, like the techno it is an excellent little knife.
I have already removed both the clips on these and will be fitting them with a couple of hinderer lanyards when they arrive.

In good company....

Thanks to National Knives for supporting the habit.
Gofannon

Post by Gofannon »

Your natural G10 para military is really nice!
"The things you own end up owning you."
Tyler, Fight Club

:spyder: My spyderco :spyder:

Geoffrey
jnsn

Post by jnsn »

used pm2 came today off the 'bay. wow is all i can say so far, its a beast. im selling my dragonfly on edcf, i liked it but its just too small to warrant me spending that much cash. this like new pm2 was 5 dollars more.
[CENTER]HAVE: sage 1, chokwe, gayle bradley, UKPK, wooden dragonfly, grasshopper, bug, bug set, kiwi.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
jujigatame

Post by jujigatame »

~ Nate
jeru

Post by jeru »

My M390 Military has arrived! :) Since the Millie was already the GOAT and favorite EDC knife for me (I already had a plain old standard Military and an Orange one, with a black pocket clip) I'm pretty sure this will not leave my pocket for a long, long time :)

By the way, according to this explanation of Spydie numbers, the V-number on the M390 CF would suggest that there's been an SE version made? And does anybody know how many M390 Millies have been made in total? (Or can show me the thread that sure will exist about that?)
Donut

Post by Donut »

The V just means it is a variant to the standard Military. The number proceeding it is just the collectors club number. Let's say you sign up for the collectors club and are number 712 or 390 even, you would get that number on all the knives you get through the collectors club.

I think it was 800 in the exclusive, but don't quote me on that. :P
-Brian
A distinguished lurker.
Waiting on a Squeak and Pingo with a Split Spring!
jeru

Post by jeru »

Donut wrote:The V just means it is a variant to the standard Military. The number proceeding it is just the collectors club number.
I know. Actually, that is exactly what I stated and linked towards (if my non-native English is correct.) See also the link behind 'this explanation of Spydie numbers' in my previous post. And that is exactly what I was asking: the V of Variant suggests that there is SE version of the M390. But now I'm realizing that probably the M390 is a Variant itself and the only V-less numbered Military was the SE version of the first ever Millie.

Thank you and I won't quote you on that :) But Spyderco has no page were they publish how many pieces of a limited run there have been produced?
w3tnz

Post by w3tnz »

Gofannon wrote:Your natural G10 para military is really nice!
Thanks, I love that thing :)

Some Golden CO goodness
mrlysle

Post by mrlysle »

Here's my latest: :)

Jeffro :spyder:
MCM

Post by MCM »

CC= Collectors club member #6.
Run was 800.

jeru wrote:My M390 Military has arrived! :) Since the Millie was already the GOAT and favorite EDC knife for me (I already had a plain old standard Military and an Orange one, with a black pocket clip) I'm pretty sure this will not leave my pocket for a long, long time :)

By the way, according to this explanation of Spydie numbers, the V-number on the M390 CF would suggest that there's been an SE version made? And does anybody know how many M390 Millies have been made in total? (Or can show me the thread that sure will exist about that?)
:spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder: :eek: :spyder:
More S90v & CF please.......
Rwb1500

Post by Rwb1500 »

Have a G10 D'fly, should have gotten a FRN model a long time ago.
Rwb1500

Post by Rwb1500 »

Uh oh, two posts in a row. I'm having a good week. Fresh out of the mailbox. Crappy picture, cool little knife.

I got it for an absolute song too.
w3tnz

Post by w3tnz »

Got some cool stuff today! Suffice to say I won't be buying knives/anything for a while :o

:D <my face

Detdaddy

Post by Detdaddy »

I love the finish on this thing!
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well-armed sheep contesting the vote.

Tolerance is the virtue of a man without conviction.
Rwb1500

Post by Rwb1500 »

The culmination of little big knife week for me;

modestglock26

Post by modestglock26 »

Got my Zulu in the mail today! Love it so far.

Gunslinger

Post by Gunslinger »

I got my Spydie fix for the day. Techno, what an awsome knife. It is one of the most therapeutic knives to open and close with that nice SNAP!
Had to get a Spydie bead as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]