a few photos

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
mr.vandalay

a few photos

Post by mr.vandalay »

some of this pictures i shot in my back yard... next time i'll take a picture of my neighbours staring at me like a freak :D
Attachments
5.jpg
5.jpg (70.23 KiB) Viewed 2872 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (66.57 KiB) Viewed 2851 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (70.11 KiB) Viewed 2874 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (74.31 KiB) Viewed 2898 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (62.81 KiB) Viewed 2969 times
mr.vandalay

Post by mr.vandalay »

and some more
Attachments
12.jpg
12.jpg (64.07 KiB) Viewed 2821 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (70.31 KiB) Viewed 2818 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (82.97 KiB) Viewed 2805 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (69.35 KiB) Viewed 2809 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (52.61 KiB) Viewed 2846 times
Fred Sanford

Post by Fred Sanford »

Sweet pics.

That's a riot. I sometimes have my neighbors looking at me too wondering what the heck I'm doing. :D

They're probably thinking... "Great, we have a guy that has a bunch of knives living next to us and he likes to take pictures of them :eek: ".
"I'm calling YOU ugly, I could push your face in some dough and make gorilla cookies." - Fred Sanford
DRod

Post by DRod »

Nice. The SE Stainless E4 looks like a beast.
In the time of chimpanzees, I was a monkey.
Give us clear vision, that we may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless we stand for something, we shall fall for anything.
~ Peter Marshall, US Senate Chaplain 1947
mr.vandalay

Post by mr.vandalay »

thanks for the comments :p will be back with more photos soon :)
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

great pix mr. vandalay! :cool:
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."
SonnyD

Post by SonnyD »

Great Pics. Thanks for sharing!
Regards Sonny
Fender Strat...the Guitar that put the Rock in Rock&Roll
Harry White

Post by Harry White »

David Lowry wrote:Sweet pics.

That's a riot. I sometimes have my neighbors looking at me too wondering what the heck I'm doing. :D

They're probably thinking... "Great, we have a guy that has a bunch of knives living next to us and he likes to take pictures of them :eek: ".
haha! i think the same thing when i'm outside taking pics of my knives -- my neighbors must think i'm a freak!

"honey, our neighbor just brought out five knives, a pack of smokes, a bottle of beer, a camera and a tripod, and is sitting in the grass playing with them. maybe we should move..."

:D
Users: SS Police PE, Delica 4 PE, Kopa Cocobolo, Blue Dodo SE, Yellow Pacific Salt PE, Micarta SPOT SE, Gray Calypso Jr, Temperance SE, Burgandy Jess Horn w/ZDP, UK Penknife, BB Delica 3 PE, Captain, CF Military w/BG-42, Lava, Caly3 SE, Para-Military SE, Manix CE, BB Para-Military SE, Delica 4 Wave, Ocelot CE, SpyderFly, Navigator II SE, Vagabond, D'Allara Drop Point CE, Black Assist I, Bug Set (and also: Sharpmaker, SS byrd Finch PE, Profile Set, byrd Firebyrd, Large Spyderpac, byrd Wings)
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

Harry White wrote:haha! i think the same thing when i'm outside taking pics of my knives -- my neighbors must think i'm a freak!

"honey, our neighbor just brought out five knives, a pack of smokes, a bottle of beer, a camera and a tripod, and is sitting in the grass playing with them. maybe we should move..."

:D
yeah HarryWhite, I wuz attending a wedding the other day, and started chatting with the photographer there....I told him i took pleasure in photographing knives.... he thought i was a freak.... :rolleyes: :D
brian
Harry White

Post by Harry White »

jaislandboy wrote:yeah HarryWhite, I wuz attending a wedding the other day, and started chatting with the photographer there....I told him i took pleasure in photographing knives.... he thought i was a freak.... :rolleyes: :D
haha! that gave me an idea. at my wedding next year, i'll see if i can slip in a spydie so the photographer won't notice! :D

hmmmmm, which spyderco should one carry during his wedding? :confused:
Users: SS Police PE, Delica 4 PE, Kopa Cocobolo, Blue Dodo SE, Yellow Pacific Salt PE, Micarta SPOT SE, Gray Calypso Jr, Temperance SE, Burgandy Jess Horn w/ZDP, UK Penknife, BB Delica 3 PE, Captain, CF Military w/BG-42, Lava, Caly3 SE, Para-Military SE, Manix CE, BB Para-Military SE, Delica 4 Wave, Ocelot CE, SpyderFly, Navigator II SE, Vagabond, D'Allara Drop Point CE, Black Assist I, Bug Set (and also: Sharpmaker, SS byrd Finch PE, Profile Set, byrd Firebyrd, Large Spyderpac, byrd Wings)
jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

Harry White wrote:haha! that gave me an idea. at my wedding next year, i'll see if i can slip in a spydie so the photographer won't notice! :D

that's a great question Harry, howz about a SE Civilian ? j/k .... :p
maybe a Kopa or somethin? :confused:
brian
Puyallupknifegu

Post by Puyallupknifegu »

Harry White wrote:haha! that gave me an idea. at my wedding next year, i'll see if i can slip in a spydie so the photographer won't notice! :D

Hey Harry,

I would carry the blue paua shell inlaid Vesuvius!! Or there is always a Kopa...or get a Santa Fe Stoneworks Cricket!! :D
God bless!
-Puyalluknifeguy-

Si Vis Pacem Para bellum