Page 150 of 151

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 2:01 pm
by DutchBlades
I've never really posted here, but figured today would be as good of a day as any :)
I tend to switch out knives, watches, pens, lighters, etc. from day to day, but the general EDC for me is as follows:

Image

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 6:24 pm
by Woodpuppy
^^ looks like a Wilson Combat logo on that watch dial!

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:40 am
by DutchBlades
Woodpuppy wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 6:24 pm
^^ looks like a Wilson Combat logo on that watch dial!
I had to Google it, but it certainly does!
It's an Armani watch, but some of the watches by Wilson Combat might be worth checking out as well :D

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:58 am
by JustinB
Carry for today :spyder:

Image

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:02 am
by SpyderNut
Image

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:15 am
by Woodpuppy
What is that little cutie?

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:02 am
by SpyderNut
Woodpuppy wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:15 am
What is that little cutie?
That is a Leafstorm, designed by Kevin Wilkins. It’s a little over 6” OAL. Sweet little knife, it was made in Golden, CO to boot. :)

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:25 am
by Woodpuppy
SpyderNut wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:02 am
Woodpuppy wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:15 am
What is that little cutie?
That is a Leafstorm, designed by Kevin Wilkins. It’s a little over 6” OAL. Sweet little knife, it was made in Golden, CO to boot. :)
Thanks! I don’t recall seeing that one before.

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:27 am
by SpyderNut
Woodpuppy wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:25 am
SpyderNut wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:02 am
Woodpuppy wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:15 am
What is that little cutie?
That is a Leafstorm, designed by Kevin Wilkins. It’s a little over 6” OAL. Sweet little knife, it was made in Golden, CO to boot. :)
Thanks! I don’t recall seeing that one before.
You’re welcome! It’s a neat little knife. It was discontinued several years ago, but I believe they pop up on the ‘bay every now and again. Here’s a little more info on it:
https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/detail ... -Storm/433

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:29 am
by JustinB
Todays pocket stuff
Image

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:00 pm
by PeaceInOurTime
Image

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:25 pm
by CDKJudoka
Carrying my S&W 6906 with the PM2 today. I don't know why I waited so long to get a Spyderco.

Image

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:00 pm
by kcol
Techno 2 and McBee.

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:27 am
by Woodpuppy
JustinB wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:29 am
Todays pocket stuff
Image
That view of the Native makes me want one. Then I see it opened, and I’m turned off again. I really need to hold one, maybe my hands can overrule my eyes.

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:36 am
by JustinB
Woodpuppy wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:27 am
JustinB wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:29 am
Todays pocket stuff
Image
That view of the Native makes me want one. Then I see it opened, and I’m turned off again. I really need to hold one, maybe my hands can overrule my eyes.
I was the same way until I picked this up. Looking at pictures I wasn’t really a fan of the size or looks of the Native, but after getting one in hand, I really understood why it is such a popular model.

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:30 am
by bearrowland
My son felt like that too. Now it's his favorite.

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:27 am
by CDKJudoka
My PM2 has become a favorite.

Image

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:06 am
by Woodpuppy
P30 is a favorite of mine!

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:45 am
by CDKJudoka
Woodpuppy wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:06 am
P30 is a favorite of mine!
It's a great piece. Just as accurate as my USP, but with much better ergos.

Image

Re: Show your EDC

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:47 am
by Woodpuppy
CDKJudoka wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:45 am
Woodpuppy wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:06 am
P30 is a favorite of mine!
It's a great piece. Just as accurate as my USP, but with much better ergos.

Image
Just needs to be worn with an undershirt for those of us with a little built-in flotation.