Some of Harry White's (older) favorite pics

A place for you to post your pictures of Spyderco knives. Read Announcement before posting!
Harry White

Some of Harry White's (older) favorite pics

Post by Harry White »

Many of you may have already seen most of these pics over the past year, but to christen the new sub-forum (thanks, Kristi!), here's a few of my favorites...

Users: SS Police PE, Delica 4 PE, Kopa Cocobolo, Blue Dodo SE, Yellow Pacific Salt PE, Micarta SPOT SE, Gray Calypso Jr, Temperance SE, Burgandy Jess Horn w/ZDP, UK Penknife, BB Delica 3 PE, Captain, CF Military w/BG-42, Lava, Caly3 SE, Para-Military SE, Manix CE, BB Para-Military SE, Delica 4 Wave, Ocelot CE, SpyderFly, Navigator II SE, Vagabond, D'Allara Drop Point CE, Black Assist I, Bug Set (and also: Sharpmaker, SS byrd Finch PE, Profile Set, byrd Firebyrd, Large Spyderpac, byrd Wings)
Harry White

Post by Harry White »

Part 2...

Users: SS Police PE, Delica 4 PE, Kopa Cocobolo, Blue Dodo SE, Yellow Pacific Salt PE, Micarta SPOT SE, Gray Calypso Jr, Temperance SE, Burgandy Jess Horn w/ZDP, UK Penknife, BB Delica 3 PE, Captain, CF Military w/BG-42, Lava, Caly3 SE, Para-Military SE, Manix CE, BB Para-Military SE, Delica 4 Wave, Ocelot CE, SpyderFly, Navigator II SE, Vagabond, D'Allara Drop Point CE, Black Assist I, Bug Set (and also: Sharpmaker, SS byrd Finch PE, Profile Set, byrd Firebyrd, Large Spyderpac, byrd Wings)
Harry White

Post by Harry White »

Part 3...

jaislandboy

Post by jaislandboy »

thanx for the pics HW! :cool:
brian
"All paths lead back to the Spyderhole..."
Holland

Re: Some of Harry White's (older) favorite pics

Post by Holland »

Some people get annoyed when zombie threads like this are bumped, but I find it pretty fun to look back at older models in the wild :D
-Spencer

Rotation:
Gayle Bradley 2 | Mantra 1 | Watu | Chaparral 1 | Dragonfly 2 Salt SE
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

20fakno.gif
20fakno.gif (28.11 KiB) Viewed 4442 times
Sorry, just being silly! :D
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Holland wrote:Some people get annoyed when zombie threads like this are bumped, but I find it pretty fun to look back at older models in the wild :D
I'll never complain, man. I personally like the older stuff quite a lot. ;) I believe our good friend JD Spydo refers to models of this vintage as the "Golden Age." :D
Harry White

Post by Harry White »

LOL! I'm still alive! Though a rare visitor these days. Funny to see one of my old threads bumped. Hope you enjoyed this pics.

Still have and love my Spydies :)
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Harry White wrote:LOL! I'm still alive! Though a rare visitor these days. Funny to see one of my old threads bumped. Hope you enjoyed this pics.

Good to see you back! Maybe stop in and stay for a while? We've got a lot of catching up to do. :)
:spyder: -Michael

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Harry White

Post by Harry White »

SpyderNut wrote:
Harry White wrote:LOL! I'm still alive! Though a rare visitor these days. Funny to see one of my old threads bumped. Hope you enjoyed this pics.

Good to see you back! Maybe stop in and stay for a while? We've got a lot of catching up to do. :)
Hi Michael,

Glad to see the friendliness of this forum is still intact. It's one of the things I always liked about it. Great people, with little of the BS that dominates many other social forums.

Maybe I will be back more often. There's been some recent models that have caught my attention (courtesy of the "Spyderco Byte" newsletter), including the Slysz Bowie, Rubicon and Dice -- I guess I need a Spyderco flipper in my collection!

Thanks again for the kind words. Hope all is well with you and my fellow buddies from the old days!

Roger
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Harry White wrote:
SpyderNut wrote:

Hi Michael,

Glad to see the friendliness of this forum is still intact. It's one of the things I always liked about it. Great people, with little of the BS that dominates many other social forums.

Maybe I will be back more often. There's been some recent models that have caught my attention (courtesy of the "Spyderco Byte" newsletter), including the Slysz Bowie, Rubicon and Dice -- I guess I need a Spyderco flipper in my collection!

Thanks again for the kind words. Hope all is well with you and my fellow buddies from the old days!

Roger
Yes sir, there are still many food folks here. :) Friendliness here is a big plus for me too. And Roger, you definitely need to check out the Rubicon. It is a show-stopper for sure! :D

"...as I said before, 'the edge is a wondrous thing', [but] in all of it's qualities, it is still a ghost." - sal
Harry White

Post by Harry White »

Don't tempt me with praise of the Rubicon! My wallet it light right now, but if I keep eyeing that Rubicon, my credit card may decide to go shopping despite my protests. It does look might sweet...

**** you, Spyderco! LOL
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Haha! ;) You know better than to say such things. :p That Rubicon will melt your heart. Man, it's one finely executed design. Simply beautiful!

Sorry. I know I'm not helping. :D