World Baseball Classic

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
benben

Re: World Baseball Classic

Post by benben »

Japan beats the USA 3-2 in tonight’s championship game in the World Baseball Classic, and they earned it!

Japan has a fantastic baseball team, last couple of nights has been some great TV baseball! Trea Turner has been on fire, 5 home runs in this tournament including a game winning grand slam!
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

benben wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:02 pm
Japan beats the USA 3-2 in tonight’s championship game in the World Baseball Classic, and they earned it!

Japan has a fantastic baseball team, last couple of nights has been some great TV baseball! Trea Turner has been on fire, 5 home runs in this tournament including a game winning grand slam!
Great summation benben!!
This WBC did A LOT for baseball! Incredible Classic!
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

MacLaren wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:27 am
benben wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:02 pm

Great summation benben!!
This WBC did A LOT for baseball! Incredible Classic!
Classic showdown to finish the the last game ! Dan
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
benben

Post by benben »

Shohei Ohtani showed why he's THE best baseball player on the planet, and the most marketable! He really is a freak baseball player with easily the numbers to back it up! Mike Trout said he's pretty indescribable, I'd say that's a big compliment!
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

benben wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:57 am
Shohei Ohtani showed why he's THE best baseball player on the planet, and the most marketable! He really is a freak baseball player with easily the numbers to back it up! Mike Trout said he's pretty indescribable, I'd say that's a big compliment!
Yeah, I'm thinking 500M maybe even 600M for him. He's a once in a lifetime player....
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

App State is getting a new field. I'm gonna have to slide over to Boone and watch some games
Hope it's not turf. If it is I probably won't go
I absolutely detest artificial surfaces
SaltyCaribbeanDfly

Post by SaltyCaribbeanDfly »

MacLaren wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:54 pm
benben wrote:
102 fastball to 87 slider w/17” of sweep

Yeah, I'm thinking 500M maybe even 600M for him. He's a once in a lifetime player....
Yup…102 fb to 87 slider w/17” of sweep😳
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

SaltyCaribbeanDfly wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:36 pm
MacLaren wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:54 pm
benben wrote:
102 fastball to 87 slider w/17” of sweep

Yup…102 fb to 87 slider w/17” of sweep😳
****. Send him on to Triple A ball. He would look good in a Durham Bulls uniform. Next step is the show!
Man, he's gonna do it!
SaltyCaribbeanDfly

Post by SaltyCaribbeanDfly »

🤣😂🤣😂
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

On ☁️#9 right now fellas, I checked mlb.com just to make sure no more Italy hats were in stock and lo and behold they were! I snagged 2 and even better they sent me a 30% off code!
Yeah, the reason I even checked was because they sent me a 25% off code because of my last order (which I also got a 30% code because the code given to us didn't work) so, if anyone interested they have a few Team Italy hats in
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Was able to snag another Team France hat
I waited too darn long to get another Netherlands hat!!
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Well gang, Team Italy 🇮🇹 finally showed up this a.m. This will probably do if for me unless a Team Japan pops up. They had the best looking hat if all imo.....charcoal gray with red stitching....
At any rate, here's Team Itlay with Teams New Zealand, France & The Netherlands looking on
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

MacLaren wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:56 am
Well gang, Team Italy 🇮🇹 finally showed up this a.m. This will probably do if for me unless a Team Japan pops up. They had the best looking hat if all imo.....charcoal gray with red stitching....
At any rate, here's Team Itlay with Teams New Zealand, France & The Netherlands looking on
They are all so nice ! I’m stuck on the Netherlands , its that Orange thing ! ;) Dan
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Manixguy@1994 wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:15 pm
MacLaren wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:56 am
They are all so nice ! I’m stuck on the Netherlands , its that Orange thing ! ;) Dan
Ha!! Danged if I know Dan, but it's cool 😎