Post office

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
WyoJon

Post office

Post by WyoJon »

Has anyone else had severe issues with Assassins Inc not delivering spyderco paraphanilia? Saturday the driver threw the package at my house, it bounced off and landed in a snow drift. Sunday, that delivery never showed, the driver makred it undeliverable due to snow. Today, well, im still waiting for todays delivery. They drive around all day in their little LLV's planning hits and avoiding delivering the mail. Im not sure how the postal crede fits into 4 day old snow in the road preventing deliveries. But, the post office has a website dedicated to stating the postal crede is a myth, even though it admits it is set in stone on atleast one us postal service building, with an explanation of how they had nothing to do with that being cut there.
prndltech

Re: Post office

Post by prndltech »

There’s a spot for… questions? like this over in the off topic section

viewforum.php?f=5
- Shannon

MNOSD 0006
WyoJon

Post by WyoJon »

Thank you. Are you able to move it for me?
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

You need to as @TazKristi to move this to off topic.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
JRinFL

Post by JRinFL »

You need to complain loudly and frequently to your local Postmaster. Only they can drop the hammer on bad employees.
"...it costs nothing to be polite." - Winston Churchill
“Maybe the cheese in the mousetrap is an artificially created cheaper price?” -Sal
Friends call me Jim. As do my foes.
M.N.O.S.D. 0001
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

What JR said.
Each post office can be different- some are great & some have a lot of problems (bad enmployees)
But, like JR said, talk to Post Master.
prndltech

Post by prndltech »

Pro tip: Much like doctors, lawyers, mechanics, etc… the post office can make your life a living ****, so be talk to them nicely!
- Shannon

MNOSD 0006
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

I live in a small town and use a PO Box . Few years ago they offered mail delivery service in town . We turned it down mainly because if I put up a box my neighbors can also put one in next to mine . No thanks . Ladies at our post office are great and packages are safe for pick up . I have heard our delivery in town is great . MG2
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau
JoshLikesSekiCityKnives

Post by JoshLikesSekiCityKnives »

My post office once told me my Case slip joint was illegal to mail. Even after showing them their own rules. And returned my package as undeliverable. Then the jerks leave my mail box open in a rain storm and my mail is wet and unreadable when the ink bleeds.
So now I use UPS for delivering stuff. And wait by my mail box to get mail since the morons can't close the mail box. If you don't or can't get UPS. Tough. I will never use USPS for delivering packages again.