White and White. They got them, finally!

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

White and White. They got them, finally!

Post by Doc Dan »

I see they finally caught up with White and White. That guy is a true psychopath and has already killed before. He did not need to be out amongst the public. When captured, his first words were, "I didn't kill her." I bet. The law enforcement officer that set him free, thinking he was in love with her or some sick notion, died as a result of that monster getting loose and it was her own fault.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Doc Dan

Re: White and White. They got them, finally!

Post by Doc Dan »

I guess you all didn't hear about this. The guy was transferred to the prison facility in AL after being convicted of murder and other crimes. He manipulated the supervisor of the prison guards into believing he was in love with her so she broke him out of prison. She sold her house to get enough money to run on. The US Marshals still found them in IN and did a pit maneuver to knock their car off the road. She killed herself rather than go to jail. The escaped criminal was recaptured.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

Been reading about it this past week. Glad she saved the state some money, sorry he didn't do the same. But, truth be told, I've been more intrigued by what's being found in Lake Mead. :eye-roll
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
James Y

Post by James Y »

What really puzzles me is how she was approaching retirement, with such a sterling reputation, and chose to throw it all away, including her own life, for some low-life scumbag. And she’s not the first woman working in the justice or prison system who has done that, either. I seem to remember another one not too many years ago. And there have been others, as well. WTH kind of desperation and low self-esteem does someone have to have to become infatuated with scummy guys like that? The question is rhetorical; they obviously get googly-eyed over the “bad boy” types (even if they’re worse than just a ‘bad boy’) paying them any attention at all, and allow themselves to be manipulated by them.

Jim
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Low self esteem is undefeated.
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
Cowboyfromhell

Post by Cowboyfromhell »

Um so whats being found in lake mead?.....
Airlsee

Post by Airlsee »

The water levels are so low that they are finding bodies in barrels that are presumed to have been "disposed" of decades ago...
So it goes.
James Y

Post by James Y »

I bet there's also a whole lot of bodies at the bottom of Lake Tahoe that'll never be found.

Jim
Doc Dan

Post by Doc Dan »

Unlike Lake Superior, Lake Mead is giving up her dead. I mean, bodies in barrels? That sounds like a mob hit on a movie.

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050