Kudos to Rob @ National Knives

If your topic has nothing to do with Spyderco, you can post it here.
JRinFL

Kudos to Rob @ National Knives

Post by JRinFL »

Rob stayed on top of a problem that was not his own (USPS in this case) and I appreciate that. National Knives are G2G. :1stplace:
"...it costs nothing to be polite." - Winston Churchill
“Maybe the cheese in the mousetrap is an artificially created cheaper price?” -Sal
Friends call me Jim. As do my foes.
M.N.O.S.D. 0001
Mushroom

Re: Kudos to Rob @ National Knives

Post by Mushroom »

I’ve always had good experiences with National Knives. In the past, I used to find some of the best deals there as well.
-Nick :bug-red
jdw

Post by jdw »

I just wanted to give another thumbs up to NK. I have always received awesome service from them.
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

I would echo what Nick said.
I've bought quite a few Spydies and other brand knives from Rob. NK are Certainly gtg.
Rymanz

Post by Rymanz »

Just had my first experience with them as well. Prompt shipping and good communication.

The first knife that I purchased had factory edge damage upon delivery. Rob responded quickly to my email and gave me the option to exchange or get a refund. The replacement is currently on its way after he inspected it to make sure it didn't have the same problem.

He is good people and seems to care about his customers.
:bug-red
Models: PM2, Endura 4, Chaparral, Para 3 LW, Rescue 3, Para 3, Shaman, Manix 2, Native 5
Steels: Elmax, S30V, XHP, 4V, VG-10, CPM CRU-WEAR, K390, Z-WEAR, S45VN, 204P, REX 45
Capt'n Boatsalot

Post by Capt'n Boatsalot »

Another extremely satisfied customer. First order was for a FRCP Manix. Decided I'd rather have the G10 version and Rob quickly setup the exchange. Just reread the email thread. Rob definitely took care of me!

I've continued to be a customer over the years, and they are always one of the first shops I check. I was just now a little surprised when I saw all the knives I've ordered from them! :shush
MNOSD member 0030
Manixguy@1994

Post by Manixguy@1994 »

Thanks for this info, always nice to have another option ordering knives. I have never ordered from them but hearing these comments is very reassuring if needed in the future . MG2
MNOSD 0002 / Do more than is required of you . Patton
Nothing makes earth so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
Henry David Thoreau